Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Does anyone know if?

Default Does anyone know if?

Hello,

I wondered if anyone knows of anyone up in Caithness who has a lorry and does removals south (to the midlands) in it. I have have been looking at removals in the event of my house selling, and wondered if the wise people on the org know of anyone that does it as their own business before i go to a big company.

Thanks

http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/...ss.php?id=1560 You could try here, or Sams' furniture shop has a removal service.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Hi Saffy100, I am Sam (sams removals). I noticed your post and thought i'd let you know we do offer a national service. If you are in wick please feel free to pop into the shop (sams furniture, high st wick) to discuss your planned move.

If i dont hear from you i would like to wish you all the best with your move and for the future.

Kind regards,
    Sam

Hi Sam,

Thank's for the post. I'm sorted now, i'm already down south and so have organised something down here, but thanks for the message.