Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why is music from caithness so bad??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default why is music from caithness so bad??

having heard and witnessed the vulgarity off our 'homegrown' talent...

before i start on that, why is it that there is so many musicians in caithness but they are all garbage and bring nothing new too the table, cant you people see past the fact that there is better(obviously) musicians out there(not just in caithness), thus bringing to the point in hand that why are '''''YOU'''' NOT REACHING FOR THAT POINT THAT PEOPLE LOOK UP TOO INSTEAD OFF DRY hmuping business locally when there is no business for music locally up here.

If some place was to be the capital off musical talent (im working on it) then you'd be at the other end off the spectrum being the dogs too shouting for jumping onto other peoples laps.big wow that estrella play some banging festival, only banging going on there are real musicians thinking, oh god damn jesus they give a headache a headache.

Thats the feeling i get as a top class producer,lol, living around so much garbage in a town thats so depressing but still people add too it with there aspirations and dreams getting channeled through and distributed to our brains via hammer, tongue and anvil.

BASIC MESSAGE FOLLOWS:

GET A GRIP,

Kris4 Bt
    Last edited by Kristafur; 01-Oct-06 at 16:16.

Have you been drinking??

Default nope....u all wish

have i been drinking??.... I wish.

Is that best line of defence you gain?... i'l understand if you are a musician and YOU'RE DRUNK but otherwise please take a back seat unless you have ur own music too showcase;

which should be self produced, recorded, mixed and pre-mastered....

not just the usual hanging balls off the 12th earl off glamis castles' family...

www.myspace.com/JUSTWAITUNTILIDROPMYSTUFF.html

good god being a caithness reject must be hard......

Most of Caithness is signed off and in the midst of slumber by now. But once tomorrow (later today) comes around this will be a war zone. Gosh, the admin thought that religious threads have been nasty recently. I think that they might pale in comparison to some of the reactions that are about to burst forth on this thread.

I will support Caithness music and its quality. There are national award winners and international award winners singing and playing north of the 58th Parallel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristafur View Post
    having heard and witnessed the vulgarity off our 'homegrown' talent...

before i start on that, why is it that there is so many musicians in caithness but they are all garbage and bring nothing new too the table, cant you people see past the fact that there is better(obviously) musicians out there(not just in caithness), thus bringing to the point in hand that why are '''''YOU'''' NOT REACHING FOR THAT POINT THAT PEOPLE LOOK UP TOO INSTEAD OFF DRY hmuping business locally when there is no business for music locally up here.

If some place was to be the capital off musical talent (im working on it) then you'd be at the other end off the spectrum being the dogs too shouting for jumping onto other peoples laps.big wow that estrella play some banging festival, only banging going on there are real musicians thinking, oh god damn jesus they give a headache a headache.

I sometimes wonder if im from here or placed here too strip you bare on a beat.

Thats the feeling i get as a top class producer living around so much garbage in a town thats so depressing but still people add too it with there aspirations and dreams getting channeled through and distributed to our brains via hammer, tongue and anvil.

BASIC MESSAGE FOLLOWS:

GET A GRIP,

Kris4 Bt
    I have, in my time read some garbage on this forum, but this takes the biscuit. Crawl back under your stone. BTW, if you really have to insult us all, at least learn to write English.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

I would rather be a bad musician than an ignorant loudmouth any day !

Just what do you know about Caithness music ?
    And who gives you the right to voice your opinions in such a way?

If you have something constructive to offer please go ahead. If not, then off ye go and enjoy the music you prefer, we in Caithness would have no problem with that.

Why should anyone respond to your desperate need to upset and offend?
    I am because anyone who obviously feels so superior to us mere mortals needs to wake up and 'get a grip' themself. Until you deflate your opinion of yourself and your abilities, you won't acheive anything meaningful in music, music is about collaboration and respect for people around you. The most talented musicians I have come across have been aware that music is about how far the journey can take them, they have had humility and egos far smaller than their abilities warranted.
    How you got to be world class when obviously surrounded by such inferior beings is nothing short of astonishing, however should you ever want a life that is full and fulfilling try stepping into the real world 'cos thats the one most of us inhabit.

Cool

can you believe that this guy left that insulting post, and then today put a new thread up to advertise his rap album!!

not good marketing technique.

Must be hard being the only 'top class producer' in your bedroom. And Christopher is such an unrappy name... maybe MC Hoodie-wink... or Da Txt Masiv would have been better...
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 01-Oct-06 at 13:35.

Quote Originally Posted by K dragon View Post
    can you believe that this guy left that insulting post, and then today put a new thread up to advertise his rap album!!

not good marketing technique.

K Dragon, his post was from a couple of months ago, but never the less, it's a lesson to other budding Kristafurs: post an inflammatory post, and expect some scrutiny yourself (so make sure yer own drawers are clean )!
    WeeBurd.

I have just logged on and can't believe what I am reading. OK so not all music around is to my taste but all I have heard locally has been good, some has been outstanding and occassionaly it has ben magnificent,

I suggest Kristafur you know nothing about music or you are just rattling cages to get a reaction

This is by far the most entertaining post i've read on the Org in a long while.

Class!!!

Hey guys, just back on the pc after a busy weekend and seen this thread. Who does this guy think he is? Uppiebalad??!! I also noticed that after his initial statement he has only posted 3 replies without much of a spiel in his defence.

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

DOOM BAP BA-DOOM DOOM BAP, DOOM BAP BA-DOOM DOOM BAP

I'm a caithness chiel & I'm goin' bald
    I'm 26 & feelin' auld

YAWNNNNNNNN

this is comedy when's the slot on ITV (sorry STV)

tell you what niall,
    we need to have words.

Originally Posted by Niall Fernie
    I'm going to give this guy the chance to retract all of his statements or I can post up the MP3 he sent to us for adding to the web site. (something you might like to take a baseball bat to )

you best phone me on 07731710083

Quote Originally Posted by Kristafur View Post
    tell you what niall,
    we need to have words.

Ooooo-oooooh!

Last edited by Dreadnought; 02-Oct-06 at 19:49.

unicorn Guest

wow how clever to post your telephone number!! every musician in caithness you just annoyed can call to give you a piece of their mind duhhhhhh.

You seem not to understand that it is our tradtionaly music and i think that you should NOT have anything to do with music if that is the way you are going to recat about it. You dont know much about our music and i think that you have no right to say someone is drunk when they were only defending our music! AND you dont call anyone in Caithness a reject as you must be the reject if you cant enjoy our music. if you are to reply to this message then email me! You dont know the meaning of the word MUSIC!

Default Yo!

There are some good musicians in Thurso Mr rapper on the crapper the point i do agree with is well if i picked you up correctly is the lack off quality venues, there is just nowere decent to play and yes Thurso is boring, that's why musicians in Caithness who are in bands or starting up bands should make it there priority to get the hell out off this place and play elsewere.

Taz. (bass player from the Howling Gaels)
    Last edited by TazHowlinGael; 11-Oct-06 at 20:59. Reason: Would have gotten sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by davidtashnizi View Post
    There are some good musicians in Thurso Mr rapper on the crapper the point i do agree with is well if i picked you up correctly is the lack off quality venues, there is just nowere decent to play and yes Thurso is boring, that's why musicians in Caithness who are in bands or starting up bands should make it there priority to get the hell out off this place and play elsewere.

Taz. (bass player from the Howling Gales)
    taz edit your message to respell Gaels..just a slip I know but it bugs me lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast