Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: why is music from caithness so bad??

Hahaha... this is probably the best post I've read in the music forum in a long time. And for once... I actually have to agree with Gleber2(shock eh?).

World class producer? You make me laugh. Seriously. STOP YOUR INANE COMMENTARY!

If you're such a "world class" producer, then, where are your recording facilities based so us musicians can test them out? Oh... that's right, you don't have any.

If you're gonna come onto these boards and make a fool of yourself, you could at least have some basis for your arrogance.

You should also probably finish doing your standard grades as well. Your spelling leaves a lot to the imagination. Crack that, then work on your grammar. It's so difficult to read such rubbish when you use words such as "sux".

I look forward to hearing your music... and laughing.

I have just logged on and can't believe what I am reading. OK so not all music around is to my taste but all I have heard locally has been good, some has been outstanding and occassionaly it has ben magnificent,

I suggest Kristafur you know nothing about music or you are just rattling cages to get a reaction

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    Hahaha... this is probably the best post I've read in the music forum in a long time. And for once... I actually have to agree with Gleber2(shock eh?).

If you're gonna come onto these boards and make a fool of yourself, you could at least have some basis for your arrogance.

I look forward to hearing your music... and laughing.
    Your first statement was a shock.
    As for the second statement, young Jeid, maybe you should practice what you preach? LOL. Just kidding, honest.
    The third statement I must agree with.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

I'm going to give this guy the chance to retract all of his statements or I can post up the MP3 he sent to us for adding to the web site. (something you might like to take a baseball bat to )

It's his choice and as someone who has already been banned from the forum under a previous name (anyone remember the "dirtywicker forum"?)

This is a one off deal that he can accept or not (or I can simply apply the previously well earned ban to his account)...

Please... oh PLEASE post up the MP3!!

yeah Niall post the MP3 and lets have a listen to this guy who has insulted the whole Caithness music comunity, I'm sure we could all do with a laugh.lol
    Last edited by clash67; 01-Oct-06 at 17:41. Reason: Spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by clash67 View Post
    yeah Niall post the MP3 and lets have a listen to this guy who has insulted the whole Caithness music comunity, I'm sure we could all do with a laugh.lol
    I wonder what he would have made of the music we played last night, Clash67.

Having read the name of one of his fellow musicians I can understand where he is coming from. After all, they did exclaim to anyone who would listen, that they were the best band in the world.
    Post the MP3 Niall. Can you tell us why you haven't posted up before now.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2 View Post
    I wonder what he would have made of the music we played last night, Clash67.

The music we played last night is OUT OF HIS LEAGUE. By the way thanks Gleber2 I realy enjoyed the jam last night.
    I hope Niall posts that MP3 so we can let the dogs loose on it.lol

Oh Niall, do post the MP3, I'll spread the word to P-Diddy & Eminem to log onto the Org in anticipation....
    WeeBurd.

suz1 Guest

Default ebo

fernie u dont want 2 drag me into this chap nuttin 2 do with me beatties loud mouth ok
    al sort him the nxt time i c him 4 shoutin off his mouth but u beter keep ma name out ur mouth ok chap

yours ebo take it no chance o some publicity with my album then

Quote Originally Posted by suz1 View Post
    fernie u dont want 2 drag me into this chap nuttin 2 do with me beatties loud mouth ok
    al sort him the nxt time i c him 4 shoutin off his mouth but u beter keep ma name out ur mouth ok chap

yours ebo take it no chance o some publicity with my album then
    Can anyone translate what this means?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    It means "Do leave my darling boyfriend alone, I know he has a rather large mouth, but I love him for his kind heart. No, really I do".

Hope that helps Dreadnought.
    WeeBurd.

I am glad I am not the only one.........

Where can we get a hold of the CD? i've heard one song on myspace and to be honest I liked it and would like to hear more.
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

[quote=suz1;141229]fernie u dont want 2 drag me into this chap nuttin 2 do with me beatties loud mouth ok

And I thought it was just Rap I had a problem understandin'!

Default why is music from caithness so bad??

LOL LOL thank-you weeburd

Gosh, now I am worried, cuz I did understand it. I must stop reading these music threads. I have learned a whole new language by accident.

"JANE, go and boost up my beatbox a minute, some dude on here dissin ma hommies"

Yo yo yo

Hey Kristafur your time is nigh,
    Given it all that, while i eat my pie,
    Readin the forum and dinkin ma tea
    Spied your little statement, it affected me.

Im no rapper as you can see,
    My trousers are too high, and theres no bling on me,
    You’re a class producer I hear you cry,
    Is there a multi million selling album I can buy?

Your little thread has brought some scowl,
    Maybe you want to be the next Simon Cowell,
    As you see you brought a reaction,
    And you might get the boot for your infraction.

All you do now is say you’re wrong,
    And everyone might listen to your little song,
    Nothing wrong with eating a little humble pie,
    Either that or say bye-bye.

To my homies - Respect

PS. If any of my homies has a hoe that they don’t require, I could do with it for my garden.

Peace out

Quote Originally Posted by WeeBurd View Post
    It means "Do leave my darling boyfriend alone, I know he has a rather large mouth, but I love him for his kind heart. No, really I do".

Hope that helps Dreadnought.
    Apologies, I made a slight error in translation, it should read "Do leave my rascal of an ex-boyfriend alone, I know he has a very large mouth which is why I left him, but dash me, he's now trying to big-up his own music off my already internationally established name. His music is not as good as mine, so please don't buy his CD, buy mine. Thank you for you time, kind people of the .Org. Much love to you all."

Phew, hope my mis-translation didn't cause any trouble for anyone .
    WeeBurd.

Again... any translations would be useful, thanks.

makes perfect sense 2 me. Doubt whether anybody from Essex could understand a word we say up here anyway ......

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast