Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: why is music from caithness so bad??

Default why is music from caithness so bad??

having heard and witnessed the vulgarity off our 'homegrown' talent...

before i start on that, why is it that there is so many musicians in caithness but they are all garbage and bring nothing new too the table, cant you people see past the fact that there is better(obviously) musicians out there(not just in caithness), thus bringing to the point in hand that why are '''''YOU'''' NOT REACHING FOR THAT POINT THAT PEOPLE LOOK UP TOO INSTEAD OFF DRY hmuping business locally when there is no business for music locally up here.

If some place was to be the capital off musical talent (im working on it) then you'd be at the other end off the spectrum being the dogs too shouting for jumping onto other peoples laps.big wow that estrella play some banging festival, only banging going on there are real musicians thinking, oh god damn jesus they give a headache a headache.

Thats the feeling i get as a top class producer,lol, living around so much garbage in a town thats so depressing but still people add too it with there aspirations and dreams getting channeled through and distributed to our brains via hammer, tongue and anvil.

BASIC MESSAGE FOLLOWS:

GET A GRIP,

Kris4 Bt
    Last edited by Kristafur; 01-Oct-06 at 16:16.

Have you been drinking??

Default nope....u all wish

have i been drinking??.... I wish.

Is that best line of defence you gain?... i'l understand if you are a musician and YOU'RE DRUNK but otherwise please take a back seat unless you have ur own music too showcase;

which should be self produced, recorded, mixed and pre-mastered....

not just the usual hanging balls off the 12th earl off glamis castles' family...

www.myspace.com/JUSTWAITUNTILIDROPMYSTUFF.html

good god being a caithness reject must be hard......

Most of Caithness is signed off and in the midst of slumber by now. But once tomorrow (later today) comes around this will be a war zone. Gosh, the admin thought that religious threads have been nasty recently. I think that they might pale in comparison to some of the reactions that are about to burst forth on this thread.

I will support Caithness music and its quality. There are national award winners and international award winners singing and playing north of the 58th Parallel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristafur View Post
    having heard and witnessed the vulgarity off our 'homegrown' talent...

before i start on that, why is it that there is so many musicians in caithness but they are all garbage and bring nothing new too the table, cant you people see past the fact that there is better(obviously) musicians out there(not just in caithness), thus bringing to the point in hand that why are '''''YOU'''' NOT REACHING FOR THAT POINT THAT PEOPLE LOOK UP TOO INSTEAD OFF DRY hmuping business locally when there is no business for music locally up here.

If some place was to be the capital off musical talent (im working on it) then you'd be at the other end off the spectrum being the dogs too shouting for jumping onto other peoples laps.big wow that estrella play some banging festival, only banging going on there are real musicians thinking, oh god damn jesus they give a headache a headache.

I sometimes wonder if im from here or placed here too strip you bare on a beat.

Thats the feeling i get as a top class producer living around so much garbage in a town thats so depressing but still people add too it with there aspirations and dreams getting channeled through and distributed to our brains via hammer, tongue and anvil.

BASIC MESSAGE FOLLOWS:

GET A GRIP,

Kris4 Bt
    I have, in my time read some garbage on this forum, but this takes the biscuit. Crawl back under your stone. BTW, if you really have to insult us all, at least learn to write English.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

I would rather be a bad musician than an ignorant loudmouth any day !

Just what do you know about Caithness music ?
    And who gives you the right to voice your opinions in such a way?

If you have something constructive to offer please go ahead. If not, then off ye go and enjoy the music you prefer, we in Caithness would have no problem with that.

Why should anyone respond to your desperate need to upset and offend?
    I am because anyone who obviously feels so superior to us mere mortals needs to wake up and 'get a grip' themself. Until you deflate your opinion of yourself and your abilities, you won't acheive anything meaningful in music, music is about collaboration and respect for people around you. The most talented musicians I have come across have been aware that music is about how far the journey can take them, they have had humility and egos far smaller than their abilities warranted.
    How you got to be world class when obviously surrounded by such inferior beings is nothing short of astonishing, however should you ever want a life that is full and fulfilling try stepping into the real world 'cos thats the one most of us inhabit.

Cool

can you believe that this guy left that insulting post, and then today put a new thread up to advertise his rap album!!

not good marketing technique.

Must be hard being the only 'top class producer' in your bedroom. And Christopher is such an unrappy name... maybe MC Hoodie-wink... or Da Txt Masiv would have been better...
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 01-Oct-06 at 13:35.

Quote Originally Posted by K dragon View Post
    can you believe that this guy left that insulting post, and then today put a new thread up to advertise his rap album!!

not good marketing technique.

K Dragon, his post was from a couple of months ago, but never the less, it's a lesson to other budding Kristafurs: post an inflammatory post, and expect some scrutiny yourself (so make sure yer own drawers are clean )!
    WeeBurd.

haha, i posted that albums release a long time ago now so get ur facts right before you mouth off.

borrrrrinnnggggg.....

mong to the o's

Quote Originally Posted by WeeBurd View Post
    K Dragon, his post was from a couple of months ago, but never the less, it's a lesson to other budding Kristafurs: post an inflammatory post, and expect some scrutiny yourself (so make sure yer own drawers are clean )!
    WeeBurd
    very well said,what is it about the so called Caithness "Musicians", that come on here and insult each other and the Orgers?
    Are these people so different from the rest of us? Or are they on something?
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

haha, i posted that albums release a long time ago now so get ur facts right before you mouth off.

borrrrrinnnggggg.....

mong to the o's
    So I take it that your album must have gone platinum seeing as how you think your so much better than us Caithness musicians, by the way rappers are wanna be singers that can't hold a note, you sound like you realy think your somethin'!

Quote Originally Posted by clash67 View Post
    you sound like you realy think your somethin'!
    Doesn't every 'Kevin and Perry'?
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 01-Oct-06 at 16:01.

borrrrrinnnggggg.....

mong to the o's

Cripes, so it is Kristafur, silly me. Say no more - I'll rummage in Woolies Bargain Bin for a copy. Thanks for your help
    WeeBurd.

i aint saying im anything,
    all im saying is music sux up here.
    look at the cool big festival,lol, down at the riverside....what a complete waste off time.

death to covers

"Kristafur"

"Only world class producer up here"

I take it your about 12 years old then?

Those that have to insult others to make themselves feel better are generally awful at what they do, and given your comments it wouldnt surprise me if thats exactly what you are.

Its funny how no-one knows who you are, dont you think?

If your soooo good you wouldnt mind giving us a sample to prove your worth now would you?

hmm you have a right bee in your bonnet about other peoples love in music. i have heard so many different genres of music up here and im young ive not really lived yet in comparison t alot of the musicians in the town.

so please tell me what makes a musician good. because ive never met a rapper that can write orchestral scores play a fugue on piano. anyone can arrange midi on a computer which is basically the backing to rap. so what makes you so much better than anyone else then?

if you feel so strongly about this why dont u bleeding do something about it then eh. why dont you?

Why do I picture a Tartan Ali G?.....

ha ha thatd be about right

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast