Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Thurso High School - 1986

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Thurso High School - 1986

Any other orgers start Thurso High School in 1986 - if so what you up to?

Hi there, I started Thurso High in 1988, sorry.

I thought I'd post a reply as no-one else seemed to be bothering!

Talking

yeah i started in 86,i am now working in dounreay,live in castletown and have a family.
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law

Quote Originally Posted by killarifts View Post
    yeah i started in 86,i am now working in dounreay,live in castletown and have a family.
    You can also add that you are the most rockin man in the county bar none!

unicorn Guest

I started in 86 also still in Thurso self employed married with 1 child. And I have just figured out who Killarifts is ahaaaa.

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn View Post
    I started in 86 also still in Thurso self employed married with 1 child. And I have just figured out who Killarifts is ahaaaa.
    i have worked out who killarifts is too but can't work out who you are yet unicorn....

Default no one left

I also started thurso high in 1986 but out of my class there is hardly any one left in the country or alive. We had the worst class that year and the teachers hated us were you there with us. I still live in thurso have no idea who anyone is but suspect I do know you all. A list of names from that year may help jog a few memories if anyone had one and perhaps get more people for the reunion.