Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pork sausages

hi i run a guest house and would like to try some greenland house castletown

Quote Originally Posted by linda.borgie View Post
    Just out of interest what do you other sellers charge per kg.
    Thanks
    Ian
    Last year, we charged @ £2.00 per bag of about 12 sausages, these were also made from our own pigs but by a butcher.

Oh my good god. Kodiac, what is your issue here? The man is only trying to sell a few sausages, yet you seem intent on hijacking this thread and pointing any potential customers in the direction of another seller. Are you a cross breed puffin bear by any chance? I've bought sausages from 450 in the past, and they were excellent. Stop being so bloody aggressive and give a local business a chance. Another thread ripped to shreds, and why? Because some people on here simply do not have anything better to do!

Quote Originally Posted by bluechesse View Post
    Oh my good god. Kodiac, what is your issue here? The man is only trying to sell a few sausages, yet you seem intent on hijacking this thread and pointing any potential customers in the direction of another seller. Are you a cross breed puffin bear by any chance? I've bought sausages from 450 in the past, and they were excellent. Stop being so bloody aggressive and give a local business a chance. Another thread ripped to shreds, and why? Because some people on here simply do not have anything better to do!
    Hear Hear!!!!!
    The world is a system its only how you work the sytem that counts...............

Got our sausages yesterday, had some for dinner tonight - delicious!! Can highly recommend, tasty & great value.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12