Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: whew! clean spree!!

Default whew! clean spree!!

ok guys for some wild reason.. have decided to gut the house! just taking a breather to well breathe!
    my poor kitchen is in ruins!
    why is it that when you really do a spring.. umm fall clean.. that it always looks worse than when you began?
    im doing the .. if its not needed its getting binned.. anything out of date in teh cubbards.. gone.. open biscuits .. gone.. if i dont like it gone.. my poor hubby will think we have been burgaled when he gets home! *winks*
    pitty the kids cause when i make it to their rooms.. evil laugh.. if its broken its gone.. and if they dont play with it.. or havent seen it in ages.. then off to the charity shop it goes.. wahh haa haa!!!!
    glad hubby isnt here he wont let me get rid of kids toys.. but with chrissie coming up!! and new baby on the way!! need all the extra space!
    anyone else having a mad clean spree.. and taking unholy delight in dumping things you wonder why you ever bought in the first place!
    http://itqueries.com/

Quote Originally Posted by brandy View Post
    why is it that when you really do a spring.. umm fall clean.. that it always looks worse than when you began?
    Hi Brandy

I'm guilty of this, but I get bored half way through and give up - then it looks like the place has been burgled and ransacked to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by henry20 View Post
    Hi Brandy

I'm guilty of this, but I get bored half way through and give up - then it looks like the place has been burgled and ransacked to boot.
    This sounds very familiar.
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by brandy View Post
    but with chrissie coming up!! and new baby on the way!! need all the extra space!
    Hi Brandy, didn't know you were pregnant again, congratualtions, I hope all goes well for you. Are you hoping for a girl this time?
    Live the Dream, don't dream the life

it would be nice but i wont hold my breath! *g*

How long to go? Spring clean fever is well known as a precursor of labour!

not until the end of feb!

hi there brandy

how many boys do you have?

hey brandy, you must be about the same stage in pregnancy as myself, how you keeping??

hey Brandy if you need run out of things to clean my door is always open congratulations.
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

*laughs* ive 2 boys 3 and 2 years old..
    how am i keeping? *grins* still getting sick but not nearlly as much.. and just getting larger by the day!

omg.. ive got enough work to keep me going here till im in a home! *laughs* but if you want to help a poor preg woman with three males to clean after..