Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Drummer Lesson Available

Default Drummer Lesson Available

Good Evening!

Firstly, Admin...please don't shift me to the music forum. This concerns the general public that may not check the music forum. I'd appreciate it!

I'm hoping to start taking some drum lessons in and around Caithness - Drum Kit, Snare Drum and/or general Percussion. If anyone is interested or knows of anyone that may be interested they can find some basic info at...

www.darrencoghill.co.uk

For more info, email darrencoghill@hotmail.co.uk

Any level welcome!

Thanks very much.

Darren Coghill
    Jude, Maydays
    Last edited by Jude; 19-Jul-11 at 17:42.

Good Luck with your new venture Darren.

Thanks.

I should also have said that I would also teach beginner guitar as well.

Hi Jude
    The rules are quite clear that there should be no business advertising in the general section . You are charging for music lessons and are obviously in business. I have move you to the music section rather than the busines section.

However there may be some other possibilities you have not thought of as yet.

A page in the business index - its free. See http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/submit_details.php

A page in the arts index - its free. See http://arts.caithness.org/submit_details.php

Those places will get you noticed over time.

Also we are happy to run articles and in this case it would be in the arts index about what you are offering. Just send some blurb about your drumming to bill@caithness.org and it will appear in the arts section with alink to your web site.

We dont allow business advertising in the general section and despite your plea I don't see why an exception should be made that will not lead to many other claims for exceptions. However I hope the offers of other ways to help will be of use to you in advertising your ventures.

Good Luck with it.

Bill

No worries Bill. I hadn't read these rules...I just thought I might be shifted due to subject matter.