Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: MISSING BLACK CAT

Default MISSING BLACK CAT

HI
    Our very friendly, very large, black cat with white bib and white feet, has gone missing in the thrumster area since Saturday. He is a cheeky rascal and does enjoy sleeping in cars and wendy/green houses and has been shut in these on previous occassions, please check your sheds/garages/outbuildings etc. We have also checked the roads........ but any sightings would be gratefully received...please text or call 07762185132

Attachment 9398Picture (i hope) of the very gorgeous 'Korky'who is missing...,

Still missing.....

nearly 2 weeks and still not be found...please please check any sheds, caravans, etc in the area
    I have contacted Balmore and CPL with no luck..

hope korky comes home soon, morgan is missing his playmate

just to jog peoples memory, its 4 weeks and Korky has still not been found, we and Morgan, really miss him...

Poor Korky has not yet be located after more than 7 weeks. Do you maybe know someone who has mentioned a black cat that has appeared recently? Please if you know anything at all that may relate to Korky, please please get in touch.
    Seem to be a few missing black and white cats on the org just now..heres hoping they all return home safely

I was really, really hoping that Korky had come home by now. We live at Hempriggs and Ive been keeping a eye out around the fields when walking the dog but only ever seen a large tabby with alot of white that dosent belong to anyone around here. Will still keep him in mind when walking around and about the fields.

That is very kind of you, thank you very much for doing that, miss him sooo much..

I am so very sorry that Korky hasn't turned up yet.

I hope with all of my heart that you find him safe and well soon. x
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Thank you Liz, Korky is such a loveable comical character, his presence is sorely missed..i'll keep looking..

Och I know you must miss him so much.

You are quite right to keep looking as you should never give up hope with a cat. They've been known to turn up after a very long time away.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Am gonna remember him in my prayers ! Hope he will back to his home as soon as possible !
    http://www.smokingblendreviews.com/salvia-divinorum-reviewed/