Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Photography Training Day with John Denton, FSWPP

Default Photography Training Day with John Denton, FSWPP

John Denton, Fellow of the SWPP, will be coming to Caithness in early September, in the company of top model Fredau H to present everything you need to improve your portrait photography. Whether you are a beginner ametuer or professional with a DSLR then there will be something for you. The Workshop is planned for Sunday 4th September.

To ensure everyone who attends receives individual attention and photo opportunities, numbers will be limited to around 10 attendees. Cost will be £195 inclusive of refreshments, tuition and licence to use the images you shoot in your marketing /portfolio. You will be given the opportunity to setup and direct your own images to say hand on heart, I took that.

John is a fabulous photographer, with whom I am undertaking a years Studio Development Programme. I love his teaching style and his passion for photography so anyone who does book will be guaranteed fantastic photos, from simple head & shoulder shots to fine art nude, both with and without flash and to learn how to pose a subject.

Can anyone interested in this rare opportunity please contact me directly on 07729 325626 or emailing me at julie@julie-fraser.co.uk and if numbers are high it will be on a 1st come basis. More details will be given once numbers are confirmed.

More information on John can be found HERE

and Fredau's work can be seen HERE

thanks

Julie
    Last edited by dragonfly; 11-Jul-11 at 10:20.