Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: help! I can't read the threads

Default help! I can't read the threads

HELP! Since the org. closed for an upgrade a couple of weeks ago I have been unable to read any threads. I click on a thread, it shows and then it comes up at the bottom of screen 'waiting for http' then 'done' and it goes blank! No problem with any other site I've been on. If you have any clue whats going on please PM me because I can't read my own thread!

get some glasses i heard specsaver are up here soon

Just came across this the other day - screen goes grey a second or two after the thread displays. The cause was the new Facebook Connect addition on an Internet Explorer 7 browser / Windows XP combination, and can be cured by using a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, etc.) or, in that particular case upgrading the browser to IE8

Thankyou Bob! Now working on chrome

Quote Originally Posted by Bobinovich View Post
    Just came across this the other day - screen goes grey a second or two after the thread displays. The cause was the new Facebook Connect addition on an Internet Explorer 7 browser / Windows XP combination, and can be cured by using a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, etc.) or, in that particular case upgrading the browser to IE8