Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Transformers: 3

Default Transformers: 3

What absolute tosh. Hard to sit through even with Sam and his parents giving the usually funny banter. The new girl did her best in a role that was never going to go anywhere and the whole plot is too much like the past ones - only not as exciting or watchable.

Hope there's not another one.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Am not a fan of Michael Bay films he relys on to much special effects in movies which i hate.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.ROY'S DEATH BLADE RUNNER 1982

i wasn't too keen on this film either, i could have quite happily left the cinema several times. saying that my OH, 9 year old son and my friend all enjoyed it. (OH and son watched it 3D) i really enjoyed my ice cream though (caramel) ha ha.
    whoever said the only vegetable that can make you cry is an onion has obviously not been hit on the heid wi a neep!

All 3 films are pretty bad really with the usual format, daft characters, product placements, (chevrolet!!) but the really sad thing is that the fans of the original would find nothing to be happy about in these 3 money makers......they suck end of!

For a guy i found this film ok-ish

rosie was ok aslong as she just shut up!and you can soon forget she replaced the gorgeous megan fox and get on with the plot which was ok ,but the main reason i thought this was ok was the usual amount of action(i'm a bloke after all)and they cleverly made sure rosie didnt have a massive role in it!

which was a good thing as she is ok to look at(bar the head) and the posh english accent was cringeworthy!!

but good film otherwise!

kids enjoyed it!