Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: (The) Second Coming

By far the best album they did, pure class from start to finish especially the hidden track at the end of the CD. Only decent track on the first one is Fools Gold.

Something Jimmy Shand never did
    220 000 tickets sold in just over a hour 150 000 in 14 minutes
    I was one of the unlucky ones had no joy at all
    anyone any spare tickets? lol

What a nightmare. My daughter was having trouble getting tickets, for this event. She asked me to try for her, as she kept getting booted out. I went on the site, and you have to try for tickets. It kept saying none available, after inputting their captcha. So the whole process starts again. Eventually got the tickets, but you have only a certain amount of time, to input details. She had been trying for a few hours, she was obviously doing something wrong. I managed it in about 15 Min's. But if you are very slow inputting data, you have one chance, and that is no chance.
    You don't have to be mad to know me but it helps.

Think you was just lucky Shaz i got my card details in the system and then it put me in another queue

Quote Originally Posted by adi1 View Post
    Think you was just lucky Shaz i got my card details in the system and then it put me in another queue
    It only gives you so long, to input details. Have you looked in your basket. It will be there/or should be.

Quote Originally Posted by adi1 View Post
    Did you get your ticket/s.

I tried but had no luck either. I now see tickets being sold on already for hundreds of pounds, I know this is nothing new but it really shouldn't be allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alrock View Post
    By far the best album they did, pure class from start to finish especially the hidden track at the end of the CD. Only decent track on the first one is Fools Gold.
    In my opinion, the Second Coming was much better than the critics opined.

Your opinion of the first album is shared by none. Fool's Gold isn't even on it - it was added to some versions after the event.

Rumour has it they'll be releasing tour dates including Glasgow shortly.........................
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; Nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

- Charles de Gaulle

Quote Originally Posted by shazzap View Post
    Did you get your ticket/s.
    Afraid not nothing in the basket.........maybe we just cant compete up here after all we dont have high speed connections

Ah... That'll be because I wasn't that impressed with them at first & only went back to check out the first album after hearing the second.

Quote Originally Posted by secrets in symmetry View Post
    In my opinion, the Second Coming was much better than the critics opined.

Your opinion of the first album is shared by none. Fool's Gold isn't even on it - it was added to some versions after the event.

I have the original album, which doesn't have Fool's Gold on it. It's not one of my favourite Roses songs, but that could be because I haven't listened to it as much as the others.

This is a live resurrection that we are inviting you to.

Stone Roses are also playing at T in the park next year. Maybe a good opportunity for those that missed out on the Manchester dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Dialyser View Post
    Stone Roses are also playing at T in the park next year. Maybe a good opportunity for those that missed out on the Manchester dates.
    I didn't know that, thanks! The only problem is that I hope to be on the other side of the world next July.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123