Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: House Party

Default House Party

We have internationally known singer/songwriter Alan Taylor at the Lighthouse on Sunday 3rd July. PM if you are interested in one of the remaining seats.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

Gleber2 and Isaac, many thanks for the excellent programme you put on for us last night; shame there were a few empty seats but I suppose it is the holiday season with folks seeking sunnier climes!

Alan Taylor was a joy to listen to; wonderful voice and some great songs; didn't want to go home!

Magic! xx

i agree tor, it wis a really guid nite. i wis close til 'e front so hed a really guid view.

he played ma favourites, 'e one aboot anna, who "works at the hotel where all 'e singers hing oot" tra la la i love 'at. an' 'e auld mannie, manuel who "watches as maria tosses her curls an' gies him a smile"...los companeros.

an "searchin for nivana...at the beat hotel" aw, 'at wis brilliant

i wis gled til be "where all the guid people go" - jack johnson. tra la la....
    Last edited by trix; 07-Jul-11 at 00:50.
    Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
    Blessed Be...

Having missed Taylor in Edinburgh, I was looking forward to seeing him within the comfy confines of the Dunnet Head Lighthouse. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it northward, but from what I gather a great gig was had. Long may such nights continue...

Quote Originally Posted by The Pepsi Challenge View Post
    Having missed Taylor in Edinburgh, I was looking forward to seeing him within the comfy confines of the Dunnet Head Lighthouse. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it northward, but from what I gather a great gig was had. Long may such nights continue...
    Hopefully they will continue for a long time; nothing else like it in Caithness; the atmosphere, the making of new friends; the intimate atmosphere with the music makers; the beautiful walk outside during the break and the cosiness and warmth in the winter time.

A unique experience indeed!