Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Gone Fishin'

1. Default Gone Fishin'

Beautiful, Mystical Potato. Where was it taken?
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

what a peaceful picture the time we should go fishing and early morning nature at its best

Wow, thats beautiful, great colours.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by _Ju_ View Post
    Beautiful, Mystical Potato. Where was it taken?
    Its just along from the weir at Loch Watten.

Quote Originally Posted by starfish View Post
    what a peaceful picture the time we should go fishing and early morning nature at its best
    Its actually a sunset but hey,they're both the same.Whether the sun's on its way up or down makes no difference to a photo.

yes i knew it was a sunset but worded it wrong il ike the mornings when the mist is just hanging in nowhere

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by changilass View Post
    Wow, thats beautiful, great colours.
    Cheers,and for once i didnt photoshop them,just a polariser filter and ND filter to darken everything.Makes the colours richer.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by starfish View Post
    yes i knew it was a sunset but worded it wrong il ike the mornings when the mist is just hanging in nowhere
    Me too,trouble is i'm usually so late in getting to bed that i never get up in time to see a sunrise.

Beautiful photo