Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An evening with White Elk woman

Quote Originally Posted by Aaldtimer View Post
    I see nothing illiterate about S-i-s's post.

On the other hand...it is "arrogant" I think the word is that you are looking for!
    I would not dream of calling anyone other than myself illiterate and thank you for making that clear by correcting my spelling. It makes such a difference having clever people around to correct my mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by John Little View Post
    Well you pay a lot more than that in taxes and then pay a licence fee to listen to George Osborne on the News...
    Lol, nice one John......I wonder if Georgie Boy uses the crystals or makes it all up as he goes along???

C3......

If rhere was any scientific evidence regarding peoples claims re crystals I might spend a tenner but apparently this is rubbish

Oh I don't know- village hall, social event, meet the neighbours, bit of wine to quaff and live entertainment.

You could do worse in Mey on a cold rainy night...

It's not blood sports now is it?

D'oH! My brain hurts...

Quote Originally Posted by Corrie 3 View Post
    I wonder if Georgie Boy uses the crystals
    crystal-meth maybe...
    Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
    Blessed Be...

I had a crystal skull once but I found that after a couple of paracetamols and a bottle of lucozade I felt much better !

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Ego View Post
    Here we go again. The Worlds' Leading Experts On Everything giving their uninvited opinions on something they have no interest in.
    World experts? Why the plural?

Take a look at Black Moose Momma's website and conclude that she's not a deluded lunatic - I dare you! A cloned elk is exactly the same.

Here we go again. The Worlds' Leading Experts On Everything giving their uninvited opinions on something they have no interest in.
    Whilst not an expert, and without having an interest in rape or paedophilia, I do reserve the right to have opinions on such matters.
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; Nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

- Charles de Gaulle

Indeed you do, theone. Good point.

Since this is Caithness, I thought I'd share a snippet of information with you. It seems a Mr L Bush's attempt to join the High Council of Orion was rejected out of hand - because he isn't sufficiently deluded. He needs to get out of his skull more.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ht/9519657.stm

Targeting the weak. And weak of mind.
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; Nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

- Charles de Gaulle

Old Ks got her head screwed on though, mmm.. I have an event I need to promote, now, how do I get everyone talking about it?

Was the OP posting an event or starting a discussion? It was an event, but as usual, people cannot wait to give their uninvited opinions on the validity of the meeting.

It would be the same as someone posting up a car for sale and then having to endure online bores spouting their opinions on said car - uninvited and uninteresting. Surely the polite way to express an opinion on such postings would be to open a seperate thread, not bog down the OP's ad with loud opinionated posts.

Or are we just attention seeking?

Answers in a separate thread.......

Was the OP posting an event or starting a discussion? It was an event, but as usual, people cannot wait to give their uninvited opinions on the validity of the meeting.

It would be the same as someone posting up a car for sale and then having to endure online bores spouting their opinions on said car - uninvited and uninteresting. Surely the polite way to express an opinion on such postings would be to open a seperate thread, not bog down the OP's ad with loud opinionated posts.

Or are we just attention seeking?

Answers in a separate thread.......
    This is an opinion board though. Not a promotional/selling board. You would not post your car for sale on the general section, but in the classifieds, where the original post should have been made if opinions were unwanted.
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

_Ju_ is absolutely right. Cars for sale should be placed in the Classified section, where different conventions apply. Your analogy is very poor Walter.

The fact that the original post is nonsense is not just an opinion. What is being advertised is total nonsense at best. The promoter evidently believes that she is getting information (it's being channelled) from a group of aliens called the High Council of Orion! To believe that, you need to be somewhere between deluded and a compulsive liar or both. I can tell you which of those apply here if you wish.

Walter, would you advertise your business in the General forum on a regular basis, or would you place the advertisement in the correct place?

Given your history of ripping people to shreds on this forum, you are also on very dodgy ground ethically.

I'm pretty sure my opinions this sort of stuff are well known, I've just given up trying to refute it. I'm at a disadvantage when arguing with these people because my points have to be logical and reasonable.

Also I'm pretty sure I've been declared Master of Orion a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by secrets in symmetry View Post
    _Ju_ is absolutely right. Cars for sale should be placed in the Classified section, where different conventions apply. Your analogy is very poor Walter.

The fact that the original post is nonsense is not just an opinion. What is being advertised is total nonsense at best. The promoter evidently believes that she is getting information (it's being channelled) from a group of aliens called the High Council of Orion! To believe that, you need to be somewhere between deluded and a compulsive liar or both. I can tell you which of those apply here if you wish.

Walter, would you advertise your business in the General forum on a regular basis, or would you place the advertisement in the correct place?
    Fair comment, I've got to give you that one, certainly. Point taken. Plus the only information I have ever received regarding Orion is that they were a crap car, so I cannot comment on Inter Galactic Orions (was that the 'Ghia' version?).....

Given your history of ripping people to shreds on this forum, you are also on very dodgy ground ethically.
    One of the joys of being an opinionated misanthrope is that I expect others to do as I say...not as I do.....

Walter, you must be in need of advice from the High council of Orion as channelled through the elk.

high council of orion message for 24th june

Watch out for those devious Illusions - take off your shoes and incinerate them with 100% stardust if you accidentally step in one.

Keep your Vibrations up and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12