Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An evening with White Elk woman

Default An evening with White Elk woman

Interested in 2012, crystals and how it affects you ? COme along to Mey village hall on friday 24th at 7pm to hear White elk woman give a talk on ascension, crystals skull and 2012. TO find out more about Sharons work please visit www.white-elk-woman.co.uk.

Tickets are price £10 and will be available on the door.

The energies across the planet are changing and human consciousness is expanding. A lot of people are going through various emotions and situations that are extremely challenging at the moment. All this prepares us for the new age and the new level of human consciousness that were are striving toward. The way forward is to let go of fear and move into love, come along and find out how .......

K

I hope I am wrong K but I dont think you will be selling many tickets at £10 a head !!!.... That seems a very high price to pay to me.

C3....

Link not working
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrie 3 View Post
    I hope I am wrong K but I dont think you will be selling many tickets at £10 a head !!!.... That seems a very high price to pay to me.

C3....
    Dont be so cynical Corrie. A tenner for a new level of consciousness, no more fear and love filled days canna be bad. A bargain I would say.

I agree with you Corrie 3, who would pay £10 to hear a pack of lies from a deluded lunatic?

The whole of the first post is arrant nonsense, designed to part the gullible from their money. Is there not a law against such shameless exploitation?

As this point in other forums, the militant illiterate tendency are likely to appear spontaneously, pathetically defending arrant nonsense with arguments of freedom of speech or the right to express their opinion.

Yes I did wonder about the Tarot Cards, skulls etal.....................

Quote Originally Posted by onecalledk View Post
    The energies across the planet are changing and human consciousness is expanding. A lot of people are going through various emotions and situations that are extremely challenging at the moment. All this prepares us for the new age and the new level of human consciousness that were are striving toward. The way forward is to let go of fear and move into love, come along and find out how .......
    K
    Aye right. You must mean the discontent spreading across the arab world and the advances in technology that enable us, and everyone else to know in real time everything that is happening. Of course all this will cause concern for many people and give rise to debate at all sorts of levels. However if anyone believes the answers are in 'the crystals' or in some woman's rabid imaginings they must be as daft as she is!
    'We are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike.'
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by secrets in symmetry View Post
    ...........who would pay £10 to hear a pack of lies from a deluded lunatic?

The whole of the first post is arrant nonsense, designed to part the gullible from their money. Is there not a law against such shameless exploitation?
    Reminds me of the Catholic church! ;-)
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; Nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

- Charles de Gaulle

I've just come back from a midsummer night walk along Thurso beach. This is one of the most spiritual nights of the year for new age religion. It'll be the big thing in 2000 years. Apparently it was big thousands of years ago too.
    I think it would be a good day out for people interested in that type of thing and well worth a tenner.

Quote Originally Posted by gleeber View Post
    I've just come back from a midsummer night walk along Thurso beach. This is one of the most spiritual nights of the year for new age religion. It'll be the big thing in 2000 years. Apparently it was big thousands of years ago too.
    I think it would be a good day out for people interested in that type of thing and well worth a tenner.
    But Gleeber your are a well kent Druid king are ye not?
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    But Gleeber your are a well kent Druid king are ye not?
    First iv'e heard of it.

I agree with you Corrie 3, who would pay £10 to hear a pack of lies from a deluded lunatic?

As this point in other forums, the militant illiterate tendency are likely to appear spontaneously, pathetically defending arrant nonsense with arguments of freedom of speech or the right to express their opinion.
    Wooosh.... A militant illiterate has appeared on this forum . ..... You got one thing right, I do defend the right of all for freedom of speech. I would even defend your right to post your ill informed, arrogent posts as that would deprive us all of a good laugh at you and your opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gronnuck View Post
    Aye right. You must mean the discontent spreading across the arab world and the advances in technology that enable us, and everyone else to know in real time everything that is happening. Of course all this will cause concern for many people and give rise to debate at all sorts of levels. However if anyone believes the answers are in 'the crystals' or in some woman's rabid imaginings they must be as daft as she is!
    She is not that daft when she is getting paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    Reminds me of the Catholic church! ;-)
    Hope it is fond memories you have.

Quote Originally Posted by gleeber View Post
    First iv'e heard of it.
    Golach has been at the crystals again.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrie 3 View Post

C3....
    No way.... men pay more than that on a Saturday to watch a lot of men running around a park kicking each other , swearing at a man in a black jumper and white knickers and sometimes kicking a round white ball.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Kells View Post
    Wooosh.... A militant illiterate has appeared on this forum . ..... You got one thing right, I do defend the right of all for freedom of speech. I would even defend your right to post your ill informed, arrogent posts as that would deprive us all of a good laugh at you and your opinions.
    I see nothing illiterate about S-i-s's post.

On the other hand...it is "arrogant" I think the word is that you are looking for!
    "Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with 100% fatality." R.D.Laing

Sounds like mumbo jumbo new age nonsense to me, but if its your bag then go for it!
    The world is a system its only how you work the sytem that counts...............

Here we go again. The Worlds' Leading Experts On Everything giving their uninvited opinions on something they have no interest in.

Well you pay a lot more than that in taxes and then pay a licence fee to listen to George Osborne on the News...
    D'oH! My brain hurts...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast