Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats your fave guitar?

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2 View Post
    Good grief, are you developing taste???Never mind you will achieve your goal and get so fast you will vanish up your own rectum!!!!!
    Charming as always

Quote Originally Posted by tierce-de-picardie View Post
    well i love my ibanez universe it has quikest neck ive played before nd rather versatile dimazzrio blaze pick ups
    Never really liked Ibanez guitars a whole lot, does that have the 'wizard' style neck?

Smile

i am usually a strat man but my jackson that willie mackay souped up for me with a floyd rose is now my favorite,it has a great neck and can take alot of whammy bar abuse and still stay in tune
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law

A Stratocaster shaped guitar is only suitable for a man as rock as you!

Friend of mine has a les paul but never plugs in without his POD unit its the one with the footpedals it certainly has amazing tones & effects, Gary Moore records with one so i guess it cant be bad

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

pod XTs rule

use it as an amp sim straight to pa or to an amp, or bypass the amps & use the stomp models as you would normally straight to your fav crunch mother

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    Why is it shocking? Cos it played so badly before?
    well, it played well, but then it wa staken apart and put back tgetehr by a certain "BUSY" person, and it wasnt really the same again, basically, it was crud
    "The Light seems small and far,
    A Darkness envelops my soul,
    Hiding behind my empty smiles,
    Within my mind, Deeper I fall."

certainly a lot of amps in a wee box, I just have the cheapy korg board & a trusty old marshall guvnor wihch can rattle the windows with a banjo

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo01 View Post
    certainly a lot of amps in a wee box, I just have the cheapy korg board & a trusty old marshall guvnor wihch can rattle the windows with a banjo
    rock & roll banjo

ahem* you know where the door is, go on get out

banjo indeed

ok sorry i rattled ur cage wont say no more, Just a guitar lover been for more years than id like 2 print & i know you are the same

ok sorry i rattled ur cage wont say no more, Just a guitar lover been for more years than id like 2 print & i know you are the same
    oh I am

I believe we've met & got outrageously drunk

a certain crazy jam in the auld motor hoose springs to mind

anyway you can play your banjo all ye want check, just put it on mute

Ha havent got a banjo but i kno i man who does he's also a keen gardener his grass is always in good nick, I hope to get over for the november blast im going to try & get coop to go as well

Ha havent got a banjo but i kno i man who does he's also a keen gardener his grass is always in good nick, I hope to get over for the november blast im going to try & get coop to go as well
    oh really havn't seen or heard of Coop since his 50th

man that was a night

Yep i carried my fender acoustic amp home it killed me but i had never seen such an amazing night of live music i live and breathe for the likes of that coop is awesome but little understood, he knows i appreciate his music & talent the good thing about live music as you kno it changes every time its just the mood at the time, Look forward to hearing

I have a fair few but my "Ernie Ball OLP" is one of my favorite guitars but as far as im concerned nothing works as well for me as my Gibson Les Paul, Fantastic guitar !!

I have a feeling the Ibanez will get a shift for a Musicman Silhouette at some stage, The musicman OLP seems very good value for money i haven't come across one yet to try

my faveourite guitar is a 1970 sg which my mate has and i am wanting to buy it off him but he won't allow it, also my favourite bass is a rick 4001 which i reallly want

Currently using a 56 Fender relic strat with Kinmans and a Gibson ES 335. I've tried all the Les Pauls but never ever settled with them. The 335 is more versatile with great harmonics and my favourite Gibson. I've been using telecaster's a lot too, my 59 relic esquire is unbelievable, one pickup but can cover so many different styles.

Default Ibanez

A Stevie Vai signature Ibanez.

Taz.

SNOWDOG Guest

A black Rickenbacker Twin (Four and Six string) as used by Geddy Lee in the late 70's, early 80's. Lead basslines and combined rhythm, OOOOOOOH!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast