Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: shooting

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear1873 View Post
    He obviously has a big wooden spoon and had nothing better to do rather than just answer biglad's question.
    I agree he often has a word to say on most threads on here

Quote Originally Posted by biglad View Post
    lookin for land to shoot rabbit ,,foxes,, crows ,, deer got all the rifles for this such sport been shootin for few years fully licence please pm me any vermin at all cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by sharona View Post
    anfield why fetch my name in to this got in about an hour ago look on org ,,biglad asked for land like i did many years ago he got same replys what i did , look what you caused rubbin my name again twice you done this to me what have i done to you explain, you think i am sid ,, biglad any more names or remarks
    A word of advice biglad, sharon, Troy, sid, buster36 (and whatever else you call yourself on this forum), if you're going to indulge in blatant astroturfing, you should at least get someone else to write and punctuate your posts for you. Your idiosyncratic double commas are a dead giveway, as is the "pm" and "cheers" at the end of your posts.

I see buster36 is logged on now, will he shortly join the fray, attacking Anfield and denying he's troy, biglad and the rest of his pseudonyms?

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret M. View Post
    Anyone who thinks randomly killing wildlife is fun and considers it a sport, is obviously missing a few grey cells. A hunt for those may be in order.
    Quote Originally Posted by starfish View Post
    We have hunted for food since caveman
    But surely, starfish, you can see the difference between hunting for food and killing wildlife for fun?

If not, I'm inclined to think that Margaret's assumption regarding grey cells might be right.
    The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by secrets in symmetry View Post
    A word of advice biglad, sharon, Troy, sid, buster36 (and whatever else you call yourself on this forum), if you're going to indulge in blatant astroturfing, you should at least get someone else to write and punctuate your posts for you. Your idiosyncratic double commas are a dead giveway, as is the "pm" and "cheers" at the end of your posts.

I see buster36 is logged on now, will he shortly join the fray, attacking Anfield and denying he's troy, biglad and the rest of his pseudonyms?
    Thank you. I knew this guy, or person, had a couple of personalities on here, but it's five is it?

Now, could this troll be deliberately starting these threads just to cause disruptions? Or could it be a case of MPD, or DID as it's now known, and they all went to the same school?

Quote Originally Posted by Shabbychic View Post
    Thank you. I knew this guy, or person, had a couple of personalities on here, but it's five is it?

Now, could this troll be deliberately starting these threads just to cause disruptions? Or could it be a case of MPD, or DID as it's now known, and they all went to the same school?
    If these all went to the same school I would love to see OFSTED report on said school
    Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/

originally from aberdeen,now live somewhere north of brig a doon

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    Have you ever heard of Mother Nature?
    The theory goes that foxes and other animals kill & eat rabbits, and thus control the rabbit population, but then retards kill or poison these animals for sport so the theory goes out of window.
    There is a difference between theory and practice.If your theory was correct,then can you tell us all why:myxomatosis had to be introduced to control the explosion in the rabbit population?May i suggest once again, you get your facts correct before answering,and stop opening your mouth and letting your belly rumble.Oh and incidently,now who is resorting to name calling?Calling anyone a retard is offensive,it also mocks the afflicted.

Quote Originally Posted by fudge100 View Post
    There is a difference between theory and practice.If your theory was correct,then can you tell us all why:myxomatosis had to be introduced to control the explosion in the rabbit population?May i suggest once again, you get your facts correct before answering,and stop opening your mouth and letting your belly rumble.Oh and incidently,now who is resorting to name calling?Calling anyone a retard is offensive,it also mocks the afflicted.
    You are correct, you are not a retard - you are an idiot!
    Your knowledge, or lack of, of myxomatosis is astonishing.
    Do you seriously think that it was introduced to the UK to control the rabbit population?
    It, according to Wikipedia, "..reached the UK in 1953, being illegally imported onto an estate in West Sussex. Some in the UK deliberately spread the disease, placing sick rabbits in burrows.."
    I wonder what group of people would deliberately spread this awful disease, knowing the effect it had on wildlife.
    Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/

You are correct, you are not a retard - you are an idiot!
    Your knowledge, or lack of, of myxomatosis is astonishing.
    Do you seriously think that it was introduced to the UK to control the rabbit population?
    It, according to Wikipedia, "..reached the UK in 1953, being illegally imported onto an estate in West Sussex. Some in the UK deliberately spread the disease, placing sick rabbits in burrows.."
    I wonder what group of people would deliberately spread this awful disease, knowing the effect it had on wildlife.
    In mid-1952 it was deliberately introduced into France by a retired physician who occupied a rabbit-infested estate near Paris. In autumn 1953 it arrived in Britain, initially near the town of Edenbridge in Kent. At first Ministry of Agriculture officials tried to contain it. Once this proved impossible it was allowed to run its course; before long perhaps 99 per cent of Britain’s wild rabbits were dead.
    As the disease spread, the Government saw an opportunity to eliminate a creature long considered a menace to agriculture and woodland. Of course, rabbits were not exterminated, and eventually the development of resistance and changes to the virus established an equilibrium. But the current population is probably still half what it was in pre-myxomatosis days.
    The history of myxomatosis, either as an Australian or global phenomenon, has been well studied, including in a recent major book by Fenner and Fantini. Britain’s experience, by contrast, has been neglected. And there are many questions to be answered.
    Did myxomatosis reach the UK by design, individual or governmental, or accident? No previous study has alleged government involvement, but circumstantial evidence indicates that the disease may have been introduced with official blessing.
    How was myxomatosis spread within the UK? The rabbit flea was crucial but some farmers spread the disease deliberately. The Pests Act of 1954 criminalised intentional transmission, but few prosecutions ensued. Does lack of formal sanctioning reflect the difficulty of detecting offences or official sympathy with offenders?
    The mass extermination of a mammal by viral means raised questions for different groups. Many found the disease appalling for humanitarian and ethical reasons. Farmers and foresters generally welcomed it on economic grounds, while some animal welfare champions considered it preferable to spring-loaded gin traps. Many hunters deplored the disease because it eliminated their quarry
    “A lot of good arguments are spoiled by some fool who knows what he is talking about.”

It, according to Wikipedia , "..reached the UK in 1953, being illegally imported onto an estate in West Sussex. Some in the UK deliberately spread the disease, placing sick rabbits in burrows.."
    From what I understand it was introduced accidentally but no attempt was made to contain it due to the effects it had on a perceived vermin population. Wiki isn't the best place to quote - you could try google scholar for a better search

Myxi is a horrible, horrible disease - there are some things worse than death and life with this disease could well be one of them
    ¡ǝʇǝןdɯoɔ sı ǝɟıן ʎɯ - buızɐɹb sǝsɹoɥ ʎɯ sı ooן ʎɯ ɯoɹɟ ʍǝıʌ ǝɥʇ

i would spend every day out in the open shooting if it had not been for the job which you need to pay for your hobbie, a day missed at it , is a day wasted.
    back in the old days you would have to go hungry. then the pre wrapped supermarket came along and all the quaility went out the window in search of cheap tasteless crap.
    that is why i dont understand when people say its not a hobbie , its just blood sport.
    isn't sport a past time , in effect making it a hobbie which gives the family a taste of true flavoured food

I sense trolling.

Throw the gun aside and grab a stick with rope and go for Fishing !
    http://www.smokingblendreviews.com/salvia-divinorum-reviewed/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234