Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: shooting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default shooting

lookin for land to shoot rabbit ,,foxes,, crows ,, deer got all the rifles for this such sport been shootin for few years fully licence please pm me any vermin at all cheers

Do you have a blunderbuss I could borrow, I fancy getting me dragons head for my wall? Deborah Meadin would look great next to my stags head.

Quote Originally Posted by biglad View Post
    lookin for land to shoot rabbit ,,foxes,, crows ,, deer got all the rifles for this such sport been shootin for few years fully licence please pm me any vermin at all cheers
    Another elequent posting from a retard that likes killing animals for "sport".
    I wonder who completed his firearm application form for him, Sharona & Sid ?
    Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    Quite agree with you. Cannot srtand people who go out to kill wildlife for sports. Evebn worse some breed and fatten game bird and release them so that they can shoot at them. Pity it is not legal for use put those people out on the heather and stalk them fot fun.

whilst you dont, going by your above post take part in any field sports, i think the rest of your post sums yourself up quite brilliantly!
    “A lot of good arguments are spoiled by some fool who knows what he is talking about.”

Hooray! The return of the BunnyHugger!

Now this is more like 'blood sport'

Carry on.

Default s

whats it to with your if i do it for sport ,hobbie i do it for fun sooo what ? just moved up ere from perth and scotland is about shooting and fishing alsorts really do ya silly comments .; who is sid and sharona do they do shootin
    Last edited by biglad; 20-Jun-11 at 11:59.

the people that make these comments would be the first to b complain if mr foxy killed their pet rabbit or chicken if you live in the country, then you should put up with country ways of life if they do not like it move to a city

Quote Originally Posted by starfish View Post
    the people that make these comments would be the first to b complain if mr foxy killed their pet rabbit or chicken if you live in the country, then you should put up with country ways of life if they do not like it move to a city
    So the country way of life is to kill animals for sport and fun?

whats it to with your if i do it for sport ,hobbie i do it for fun sooo what ? just moved up ere from perth and scotland is about shooting and fishing alsorts really do ya silly comments .; who is sid and sharona do they do shootin
    So you have just moved up here from Perth. Do you not remember posting:

troy bates he does all windows doors he is cheepest up here i have had few others up here been doing mine past 4 years very recommended
    Did you follow "Troy" up here so that he could continue to clean your windows?
    Or was it to near Sid & Sharona aka Troy

Quote Originally Posted by sid View Post
    troy he does mine too same again travels all over cheapest and good
    Quote Originally Posted by sharona View Post
    cheers bodster for that recommend
    Idiot
    Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/

Default s

if i did ,nothin to do with you but like i said just said moved to from perth lookin for land and if sharona and sid as got land good look to them,

So you have just moved up here from Perth. Do you not remember posting:

Did you follow "Troy" up here so that he could continue to clean your windows?
    Or was it to near Sid & Sharona aka Troy

Idiot
    That's a bit over the top isn't it Anfield. Would you call him an idiot if he had 3000+ posts? probably not

Just because he has very little posts doesn't give you the right to call him an idiot.

A bit childish and very immature.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

I find it a little strange that with such an ongoing interest is shooting that you do not list is as an interest on your profile. Shooting vermin is not a sport which if you have been doing it for years you should know this. If you want to enjoy shooting as a sport and you have a licence for a number of guns then you should also know who and how to approach those who can arrange for you to take part in a shoot.

whats it to with your if i do it for sport ,hobbie i do it for fun sooo what ?
    Anyone who thinks randomly killing wildlife is fun and considers it a sport, is obviously missing a few grey cells. A hunt for those may be in order.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret M. View Post
    Anyone who thinks randomly killing wildlife is fun and considers it a sport, is obviously missing a few grey cells. A hunt for those may be in order.
    We have hunted for food since caveman

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret M. View Post
    Just a reminder that this thread has been moved to the hobbies section, not the sport.

Good call Org Moderator.

Maybe we should have a Wooden Spoon Section, be tons of threads there.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.