Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: iron maiden s.e.c.c

Default iron maiden s.e.c.c

any fellow orgers going down next month to see maiden

Yep, goin to Aberdeen and Glasgow!

I'm going to Aberdeen.

First band I ever saw. 1980, Music Hall, Aberdeen.

Back in the days of Paul Di'anno and Dennis Stratton.

I was deaf the whole week. Never heard anything so loud in all my life. Mind you, taking turns to stick your head in the bass bins didn't help. The innocence of youth.

Default iron maiden

damn right goin to see them in aberdeen next month.666!!!

Im going to see them in glasgow. Judas priest are playing the secc the night before so just going to go down for both.

was planning priest as well as i have hotel booked for that night as well. but have been put off by people telling me they were not impressed when they saw priest

I saw Priest on their last tour. They were very good and the Downing/Tipton twin guitars really rocked. No complaints from me.

Unfortunately I can't go to see them this time. Running out of days off from work.

Saw Priest at the Download festival a couple of years back. They were excellent. I dont think you will be dissapointed if you go see them, and if your in Glasgow that night anyway.....