Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Orger Collective Story Game

Golach, but a bit younger. Hmm, i thought, I wonder what he's doing here?
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

But after a second look, it was not Golach, but another Orger much uglier and
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

His shoes were on the wrong feet!! He stood up and walked towards me. Hello, he said, my name's....
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

not important. I'm glad you could come. Surprised I arrived here before you? Yes I thought you were going to offer me a lift but you seemed to take fright. Anyway, the reason ...............

...I wanted you to meet me here, is that I have a very important bit of news to tell . I was told by one of the villagers, you would keep this secret until the right time came to reveal it . Even though I might look and act a little strange to some folk, I am harmless . You must promise me you will keep this news to yourself for now . What I have to tell you is this !

He looked cautiously around him to make sure there was no staff around to hear. Once he knew it was safe he told me . . . .

"Frank told me that you were the only person who could help me with this.." then a shot rang out and he slowly slumped down...
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

He held a piece to paper in his hand with my name on it and I took the paper and slipped it into my pocket. Lots of people came rushing round, someone shouted "call an ambulance". I quietly left the cafe in all the commotion and opened the paper...............

Just as I started to read the first word, an almighty blast of Caithness wind came round the corner, and the bit of paper disappeared.....
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

I stood and watched it flutter higher and higher. And then out of the blue, a giant bird swooped down and grabbed the paper in its beak. A horrible, haunting laugh rang out. It sounded like it came from the bird...
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

....The bird laughed,it had just read the bit o' paper,it was a joke from grantyg...."What is the difference between an orange and an elephants bum?"
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

the giant bird was really a man in a costume hanging from a crane, desperate to get the piece of paper..............

To see if grantyg's joke had the answer on it, i ran frantically down the street looking to see where the giant man in a bird costume had gone to, just then....................

I tripped, fell over flat on my face and saw a pair of giant bird like feet in front of me - I slowly started to get up and the bird man thing was standing over me, he held out his wing and ..........................

Said, "come with me, we'll track down Cedric to share the answer about an orange and an elephant's bum, as it's too rude for an innocent creature like me to tell you". so off we went in search of cedric, who was found to be.......

hiding under a gooseberry bush! What are you doing there Cedric she/he asked ........."Im waiting for the org police to come and take me away haha hehe hoho" Cedric decided it wasnt worth it and changed his mind "Im going to turn over a new leaf" he thought..............No!!!!!.....cried.........

the bird man now we will never know the punch line and the dreaded secret will never be revealed then ........................................

how will we ever learn why the Orger wore his shoes on the wrong feet or who the person was I met at the Cliff Cafe ? There are so many questions still to be answered !

They decided that maybe they would find the answer on google....

What a good idea ! Off they went to the computer when at that very moment, there was a power cut ! The only thing you could see were candles in windows and the stars in the sky ! It was so dark outside . I guess there won't be an answer tonight !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12