Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Orger Collective Story Game

Default The Orger Collective Story Game

OK, we each add a line or so to the story

It was a wet and windy morning, the kind that makes you want to snuggle up under the duvet, the alarm clock went off and I sleepily got up and went downstairs to put the kettle on...................................
    Wishing on a star, still!

~~Be who you are and say what you want because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind~~

at the same time I turned the tap on in the sink to do the dishes from the night before. I went upstairs to make the bed up. Got that done to come down to find the kitchen flooded "Its going to be one of those days" I thought to myself, I fetched the mop and..............

started to clean up the mess. The doorbell rang and I put the mop down. I opened the door, nobody was there, however a small parcel was on the door step. I bent down and ...............

unicorn Guest

my trousers made a nasty riiiiiip sound, in my fright I jumped forward and stood on the box.......

yoda Guest

aaargh!watch ma box,fool.hissed the voice which could only have come from a native of those craggy caithnesian clifflined shores.

Sorry, I replied, feeling rather stupid because I couldn't actually see anyone. On closer inspection and to my surprise I saw a ........

...small white piece of paper with something written on it. I slowly picked it up and begin reading the message written neatly on it in red biro....
    You get what you give

*Meet me at the Cliff Cafe at 3pm*

~~Be who you are and say what you want because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind~~

I picked up the box, looked inside and to my amazement there was a ........

bunch of red roses, their petals were velvety and the smell wafting from the box was exquisite............

but i couldn't put the roses in a vase because all the petals were loose in the box so i set them in a bowl on the coffee table instead. . .

I read the note again several times. Should I go to the cafe at 3pm? I'll think about it nearer the time, plenty to do just now. Thinking about the little voice I heard I started to laugh aloud, I must be going mad! Then .....

out of the corner of my eye, I saw a strange little man heading into town but he was walking in the middle of the road. He walked with a limp, and in his hand he carried ........

.........a petrol container. There was no car around and he must have walked a long way as he was limping..........................

quite badly . Where was his car ? Was he going to the Cafe ? It was close to 3 pm, the time the note said to meet , but why the petrol container ? Was he up to no good and who was he going to meet ? He still had quite a long way to walk as the Cafe was in the next village !

I put on my coat and collected my car keys and jumped in the car. I drove down the road and when I got to the little man I asked him though my open window if he needed any help. He looked at me and smiled, "you could give me a run to the Cliff Cafe I've to be there at 3pm, just like you" but how did he know...............

that I had received a note telling me to go to the Cliff Cafe at the same time he was to be there ! Did he send the note to me I wondered ? I felt a shiver down my spine ! I didn't know who he was, and I had never seen him before !

I was really scared and drove off at high speed, but feeling guilty at leaving the poor limping man.........

alone on the road ! I looked back but he just kept limping along . I knew I would see him soon at the Cafe, but at least there would be other people around - or would there be ????????????????

When I arrived at the Cliff Cafe I sat at a table. There was only one other person sitting drinking coffee, a man, who looked very like..............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast