Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: some song feedback please

Default some song feedback please

hey put new tune up on my myspace. pelase check it out and leave sum feedback. still needs work solos still are not fully structured but ok so far.

www.myspace.com/joepaterson89

chears

joe

Default im sorry but...

Quote Originally Posted by tierce-de-picardie View Post
    hey put new tune up on my myspace. pelase check it out and leave sum feedback. still needs work solos still are not fully structured but ok so far.

chears

joe
    its like a mad guitarist with no timing.

Its how I would sound if I try and be a lead guitarist, I just cant do it.

get yourself a ridim xpert, a drummer, no im not applying as I am too old but my hat is off to you for your dance music attempt...midi bagpipes baby!!!!

that or get ridim

Talking

back on track to the lads post....

i like it joe. its got some really emotional dark intense moments and i quite like the jazz organ.

i also i think when you shred or scale (not up to speed wit technical terms) near the start i get the electronic feel of it. i like.

i think it rocks.

ha ha is my timing really that bad? its not midi bag pipes its all gutiar ha ha.

Talking

i think your off time twice max.

not long though.

like i said its good.

lol ye thers a coupla bits its tricky duing all the harmonies and its only a rough make so far gonna tweak it when ive got time. but my timing isnt that dreadfull ha ha. checkd out ur new tracks soundin good dude giv us shout wen cd is available

Talking

thanks man. will do.

just finished the title track today.

still cant play guitar as good as you though lol

guess im a rythm guitarist for life lol

Over the pond, but not quite over the hill yet

chears

joe
    I enjoyed all three tunes, especially "Isometric Parameters" and the jazzy, laid back "Smooth Like The Breeze".

Keep up the good work!

Sporran
    I am living for today, always remembering yesterday, and looking forward to tomorrow!

Unhappy *blush*

chears

joe
    I come back red faced to say sorry for skimming your tracks an making an incorrect assesment of you work.

My names Rob, I can be a complete idiot

again sorry

dont worry about it atall critiism is good. btw way smooth liek the breeze thats the old version not got new one up yet the solo in it is bleeding dreadfull especially the tone eek he he

I quite like it dude. The fast notes seem a bit messy to me.. could just be me... difficult to get my head round I think. Its got a bit of variation in it. I quite like the jazzy sound solo at around 6mins. Good effort man... keep up the good work

jsut a rough edit so far needs tweaks

Exclamation Wo0p!

Seppy the song is kickin sum serious cant say cause i will be put to the jail and made to pick up the soap!

You dont get better than my boy!

Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

You can say ass.

dream theatre acid rain!!

thats what the early prt of your tune reminds me of.

hmm i dont think ive heard that dt song but god dammit i luv drreamtheatre they are soooo gud. thers the middle bit aftr the classical section that is really kidna dt style with melody with small sections based in minor 3rds its actually quite dark for me lol cos u know wot mosta my stuff is like k dragon.

but ye DT all the way eh he

Generally i like it. very laid back. very enjoyable. keep up the good work. looking forward to hearing more

take it u listened to iron maiden as a kid?? as u stole a mojority off there licks an riffs..keep trying

Quote Originally Posted by Kristafur View Post
    take it u listened to iron maiden as a kid?? as u stole a mojority off there licks an riffs..keep trying
    Even you lift ideas from your musical influences -
    before i snap an lose the rag an come put holes in ya teeth/
    with bullets sprayin from the same gun the cops used/
    to kill ya stupid hommie....
    I mean, not exactly original stuff is it?....

hmm nah thers not relaly any iron maiden influence there. ic an see uve not ehard much other wise u wud be able to see that ther are many ideas in it u jsut chose iron maiden as it is heavy metal and u saw that im using distortion so u instantly related. ive not ehard any jazz in ironmaiden thers several jazz/metal sections not heard any classical style four part harmonies but of course u wudnt know anything about that would u. if anything its got the biggest rip offs from dreamtheatre if any band atall.

personally i htink it is quite origional but i guess thats why i put it up ehre so others could give me their opinions so ye thank you for ur opinion at least and i shall give an opinion of your music when i hear it. i may or may not like it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast