Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Well done Manchester United

Default Well done Manchester United

Although it pains me to say it, congratulations to Man Utd on surpassing our record of 18 Championship wins.

Hopefully next year (again!) we will put up more of a fight.
    Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/

Indded, though i'd love to a proper 6 way ding dong with Man U, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool. Feel free to suggest a 7th!! (Everton? : D )

Quote Originally Posted by robglysen View Post
    Indded, though i'd love to a proper 6 way ding dong with Man U, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool. Feel free to suggest a 7th!! (Everton? : D )
    Everton in top 7? you are having a laugh, (aren't you)
    I quite fancy Bolton to do well. Owen Coyle has put together a decent team (semi-final excepted) and with a few astute signings they could do well
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade

apparently not, they are 7th : )

Not awestruck by bolton to be honest, look for BIG things from QPR apparently they have some serious moolah.

Catch the Gers on 54 titles then! But good on Man Utd they are a great side.

Aye well done Rangers indeed, though I'd love the Scottish premiership to have a few more frontrunners too, some billionaire should buy up ICT or Killy and pump millions in, it would be great fun to watch!!

Yeah we all love ICT up here apart from when they play my team! I used to watch Caley and Thistle in highland league before they got together and joined scottish league. And that was not that many moons ago!

Quote Originally Posted by robglysen View Post
    apparently not, they are 7th : )

Not awestruck by bolton to be honest, look for BIG things from QPR apparently they have some serious moolah.
    Every season throws up a surprise team that performs better than expected. this year it was Everton!

Depending on signings I would back QPR to finish in the top half of table, but I can not stand Neil Warnock. I still remember him whinging about WHU (with "illegal" Tevez) beating ManU, thus relegating Sheffield Utd, but omitting to point out that if SheffUtd had got just a point in their last game they would have stayed up.
    He also said some disrespectful things about Liverpool several years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by morvenview View Post
    Yeah we all love ICT up here apart from when they play my team! I used to watch Caley and Thistle in highland league before they got together and joined scottish league. And that was not that many moons ago!
    Being fairly new up here I didnt know ICT was 2 teams, hmm, worth a google I think....

They have done so much in a very short time really. Caley played at Telford Street and Thistle at Kingsmills which was over the wall from my digs when at college in Inverness. They joined together and them and Ross County joined scottish league and Wick Acadamy took the place in Highland League.

Oooh right how long ago did they merge?

On a side note, Blackpool relegated. Gutted.

1994 i think. Yeah gutted for Blackpool but they took a step back mid season i think but i suppose if you aint good enough over whole season you aint good enough for league! Will miss the manager he is as funny as ****!!!!
    Wolves have beat a few of the big guns and could afford a defeat today and my EPL team Blackburn defeated them and stayed up!