Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: LG C3300 Mobile unlock code.

Default LG C3300 Mobile unlock code.

Have an LG C3300 mobile on T mobile and want to use it for o2. Does anyone have an unlock code for the said phone please?

Only way this phone can be unlocked is by an unlocking box....

i forgot to come back and see you at 5 o clock!! cudnt get an upgraded version of the software i have for unlocking.

I did think that's why I never saw you. Thanks any way. Have been searching the web all night but can't find one. Although, there is a guy on ebay selling the software. Am just waiting to hear back from him to see if it will unlock unlock this phone.

no problem,i have been looking myself but not alot about unless you send it off and pay by credit card,which sounds dodgy to me!! mite be the same software i bought off ebay be careful he dosnt try pulling the wool over your eye and make sure his software does unlock your phone,as i have heard of people doing that on ebay,being a little political with the truth you know...hope you get it sorted soon,will give you a shout if i find anything

Hi, I sent my phone off to someone from e-bay earlier this year, had a fantastic service from them, I sent it recorded delivery and they sent it straight back. I was quite nervous about doing it but they really were good. I will go and look in my e-bay account and see what their name was.

Just had a look back, the person I used was called jayroce, and they still have an active e-bay account.

Hope you get it sorted.