Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: T-mobile in Caithness

Post T-mobile in Caithness

Hi,

I have been looking into getting one of these new HTC phones, and the best deals by a mile seem to be on T-mobile. However I was just wondering what folks experiences of the coverage is in Wick and out and about in the countryside?

I know they don't do 3G up at home, but 02 was way way more expensive, and 3 don't have the phone I want yet (Wildfire S). Next best deals are on Orange.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

I'm on tmobile. I get 3.5G reception most of the time at home, in and around wick and in the countryside. Yes, there are a few blackspots but, to be expected.

you get 3G in Wick on T-mobile?? I thought it was just 02 and 3 that had 3G in Wick. The T-mobile website doesn't think they have 3G there.

What is the situation with Orange, does anyone know?
    Last edited by ~~~Tides~~~; 09-May-11 at 13:16.

I had a Blackberry on T-Mobile and i couldnt get a signal inside my house in wick!!!! I could get a signal in the country no bother???????
    I think it depends on the phone as much as the coverage.
    The world is a system its only how you work the sytem that counts...............

Hi ~~~Tides~~~

I've checked our coverage maps and although we seem to have decent 2G coverage around Wick, unfortunately we have no 3G coverage in the area at the moment.

I hope this helps.

Darren from Orange Helpers
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/orangehelpers
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OrangeUK