Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reading Group - Book 2

Dilemma over - Before I go to sleep picked up last night, the millenuim trilogy (which I am also excited to read) will wait for a couple of weeks! x

I started it yesterday and i have read 166 pages :/ It is so difficult to put down!!!
    Multi-tasking? I can't even do two things at once. I can't even do one thing at once!
    - Helena Bonham Carter.

Oh my goodness, this book is ridiculously gripping!! I have been reading it continuously since about 2 o'clock and I now feel sick with excitement!! I am obviously not going to give anything away but just wait till you get to page 333!! This is one of the best books I have read in a long long time!!!1
    Multi-tasking? I can't even do two things at once. I can't even do one thing at once!
    - Helena Bonham Carter.

Tilly Teckel Guest

Got my copy yesterday, starting it tonight. May take a nap beforehand cos I think I'll be up most of the night!

I have finished might read it again!!
    - Helena Bonham Carter.

Tilly Teckel Guest

Oooooh, I enjoyed that. Had to stop myself turning straight to page 333 though! Started it last night and finished it this morning; just couldn't put it down. Will get my thinking cap on for questions... good excuse to read it again I think!

Get some good questions Tilly !! A book as good as this needs good questions so no pressure i honestly can not believe how much it gripped me from the very very beginning x
    - Helena Bonham Carter.

P.s. Everyone should read this book, and also, I am going to read it again from Monday I think
    - Helena Bonham Carter.

Am on about page 100 - the pages are flying past.. I'm already gathering suspicions and making preconceptions which will all be totally wrong no doubt, but I'm enjoying it and making margin notes as I go! xx

Looking forward to the questions Tilly Teckel - you ready to go soon? YEHAR! :O) x

Tilly Teckel Guest

Hey, thanks for the heads-up, I'd totally forgot! Told you I had the brain of an amoeba!

Questions to follow very soon..... (once I've skimmed through the book again!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12