Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Seo

Default Seo

Here is a shot of a Short eared owl i was quite chuffed with. There dosnt seem to be as many showing over here as usual, but im sure it will hot up as the breeding season gos on!!

dafsorkneybirding.blogspot.com

Gosh, isn't nature wonderful ! A very bonny bird of prey and a very bonny shot too dafi !!
    Thanks for sharing
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

Grrrrrr if it's not otters it's owls and all I caught today was a chaffinch with the camera!

Great shot dafi, not seen one around here for some time now.

nirofo.

I saw one myself the other week (my first one ever) sat on a fencepost on the way to Loch more. I did manage to get a couple of pictures of it from a long distance and on maximum zoom: needless to say that they don't bear comparison to the above photo.

I know my shots are not going to be very good , but it does act as an aide to recognition for a novice like me, once I've put them on the PC and can study their features at leisure.

Lovely photo as usual.