Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A Blonde Joke!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RockChick84 View Post
    It's ironic that you post a joke in favour of blondes and you get people right away posting jokes against blondes, they just can't resist to do it. It's quite sad really that in the 21st Century people are still being judged by colour, and something so meaningless as hair colour too. These jokes are not funny to me having been bullied at school and called Barbie for years for being blonde. I want to be judged for my personality. Plenty of redheads and brunettes aren't intelligent aswell you know. The blonde stereotype is an unproven theory, made up decades ago by the media who love to label people. I hear comments about blondes day in day out by bitchy and malicious women who seem to hate blondes and love they have the stereotype to use against us. And men who are chauvinists and want to feel intellectually superior are bad for it too. The people who are small minded enough to believe and partake in this rubbish are the stupid ones - believing hair colour defines your intelligence and personality?!
    Im a blonde and at the end of the day there are jokes about just about everything and everyone!!!!!! Chill out rockchick i dont think that being called barbie is that bad i have heard alot of people called alot worse. So sit back and laugh at urself once in a while it shows you have a personalilty!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile i couldn't find one....

but here's a joke anyway.

"Hello, is this the FBI?"
    "Yes.
    What do you want?"
    "I'm calling to report about my neighbor Billy Bob Smith!
    He is hiding marijuana inside his firewood."
    "Thank you very much for the call, sir."
    The next day, the FBI agents descend on Billy Bob's house.
    They search the shed where the firewood is kept.
    Using axes, they bust open every piece of wood,
    but find no marijuana. They swore at BillyBob and left.

The phone rings at Billy Bob's house.
    "Hey, Billy Bob! Did the FBI come?"
    "Yeah!"
    "Did they chop your firewood?"
    "Yep."
    "Merry Christmas Buddy"
    Perserverence is the Key
    Searching Hazel,Campbell,Sutherland,Bremner,Calder,Gunn.
    Jacquie

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet View Post
    Why is brunette considered an evil color?
    When was the last time you saw a blonde witch!
    When I looked in a mirror last.

They sell 'em on ebay Who'd have believed it?

Wink

A blonde and a lawyer are seated next to each other on a flight from LA to NY. The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fun game. The blonde, tired, just wants to take a nap so politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists and explains that the game is easy and a lot of fun.

He explains, "I ask you a question and if you don't know the answer you pay me $5.00, and vice versa."

Again she declines and tries to get some sleep. The lawyer, now agitated, says,

"Okay, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5.00 and if I don't know the answer I will pay you $500.00"

This catches the blonde's attention and figuring there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, agrees to the game. The lawyer asks the first question.

"What's the distance from the earth to the moon?"

The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a $5.00 bill and hands it to the lawyer.

"Okay," says the lawyer, "your turn."

She asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four legs?"

The lawyer, puzzled, takes out his laptop computer, connects his modem to the air phone and searches the net - no answer. Frustrated he sends e-mails to all his friends and co-workers, to no avail. After an hour he wakes the blonde and hands her $500.00.

The blonde says, "Thank you," and turns back to get some more sleep.

The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde and asks, "Well, what's the answer?"

Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5.00, and goes back to sleep.

Yes!!!!!.....

good one Geo

There were three women, a Brunette, a Red Head, and a Blonde. They all worked together at an office.
    Every day they noticed that their boss left work a little early. So one day they met together and decided that today when the boss left, they would all leave early too.
    The boss left and so did they. The Brunette went home and straight to bed so could get an early start the next morning. The Red Head went home to get in a quick work out before her dinner date. The Blonde went home and walked into the bedroom. She opens the door slowly and saw her husband in bed with her boss, so she shut the door and left.
    The next day, the Brunette and the Red Head are talking about going home early again. They ask the Blonde if she wants to leave early again.
    "No," she says, "yesterday I nearly got caught!"

small fishing village outside wick called pulteney

Smile blonde

pregnant blonde girl phones 999
    help i`m pregnant and my waters have broke
    call attendant says where are you ringing from
    blonde says the waist down

Blonde Logic

January - Took new scarf back to store because it was too tight.

February - Fired from pharmacy job for failing to print labels....."duh".....bottles won't fit in typewriter!!!

March - Got excited.....finished jigsaw puzzle in 6 months.....box said "2-4 years!"

April - Trapped on escalator for hours.....power went out!!!

May - Tried to make Kool-Aid.....8 cups of water won't fit into those little packets!!!

June - Tried to go water skiing.....couldn't find a lake with a slope.

July - Lost breast stroke swimming competition.....learned later, other swimmers cheated, they used their arms!!!

August - Got locked out of car in rain storm.....car swamped, because top was down.

September - The capital of California is "C".....isn't it???

October - Hate M & M's.....they are so hard to peel.

November - Baked turkey for 4 1/2 days.....instructions said 1 hour per pound and I weigh 108!!!

December - Couldn't call 911....."duh".....there's no "eleven" button on the phone!!!

What a year!!

It was snowing heavily and blowing to the point that visibility was almost zero when the little blonde got off work. She made her way to her car and wondered how she was going to make it home. She sat in her car while it warmed up and thought about her situation. She finally remembered her daddy's advice that if she got caught in a blizzard she should wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it. That way she would not get stuck in the snow drift. This made her feel much better and sure enough in a little while a snow plow went by and she started to follow it. As she followed the snow plow she was feeling very smug as they continued and she was not having any problem with the blizzard conditions. After quite some time had passed she was somewhat surprised when the snow plow stopped and the driver got out and came back to her car and signaled for her to roll down her window. The snow plow driver wanted to know if she was all right as she had been following him for a long time. She said that she was fine and told him of her daddy's advice to follow a snow plow when caught in a blizzard.
    The driver replied that it was OK with him and she could continue if she wanted but he was done with the Walmart parking lot and was going over to K-Mart next.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234