Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Thurso Film Club showing Vicky Cristina Barcelona on 30th April

Default Thurso Film Club showing Vicky Cristina Barcelona on 30th April

Hello. The new Thurso Film Club is showing it's first movie on 30th April at 7.15, for 7.30 start, in the British legion, Thurso. We're screening Woody Allan's Vicky Cristina Barcelona, which is a funny and Almodovar-like romp with some great actors - especially Penelope Cruz! Tickets are £4, on the door and it'll be a great chance to see the movie on a big screen. Anyone interested in helping us set up the Club is very welcome to get in touch via our Facebook page, or on the night. Popcorn optional!

I was hoping to come along to this but I missed it unfortunately. I was wondering how it went? Was it well supported?

I'm looking forward to the next one for which I will make sure I get to.

Hi there, sorry, I've just seen this. Yes it was quite well attended, we had over 30 people there and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. Hope to see you at the next one which is planned for sometime in August!