Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Hand made cards

Default Hand made cards

Looking for a special card? Have a look:

http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/...0made%20cards/

Much rather go to :-

http://www.moonpig.com/uk/

Great prices, Reliable & fantastic Cards, what more can you ask for.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

very nice card would consider buying for a special ocashion lek a wedding

Lovely cards Tatbabe. I make handmade cards as well and its usually just for family and friends and i haven't bought a card for 4 years now. Even at christmas its all handmade. Though usually have to start around october time lol.

Kodiak yes moonpig are good but the diference is that when someone makes a handmade card it has a different feel to it and is much more personal. A handmade card can be tailor made to suit the person it is for down to the verse inside.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Yes Vistravi, I have to agree, home made cards can be personalised to suit the recipient. Moon pig can be quite expensive. I must try and make all my Christmas cards this year I made about 50 last year and those who received them really did appreciate the work that had gone into making them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoida View Post
    Yes Vistravi, I have to agree, home made cards can be personalised to suit the recipient. Moon pig can be quite expensive. I must try and make all my Christmas cards this year I made about 50 last year and those who received them really did appreciate the work that had gone into making them.
    Its so hard to find the time to do them at christmas! My son was only 7 months old at christmas so finding the time was quite difficult. From october i try to do at least 5 cards. This allows for them to be ready at the startr of december and gives me time to make an extras.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Quote Originally Posted by Vistravi View Post
    Its so hard to find the time to do them at christmas! My son was only 7 months old at christmas so finding the time was quite difficult. From october i try to do at least 5 cards. This allows for them to be ready at the startr of december and gives me time to make an extras.
    We should have a few card making sessions in Thurso after the summer holidays It is always more fun when there are 2 or 3 of you doing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoida View Post
    We should have a few card making sessions in Thurso after the summer holidays It is always more fun when there are 2 or 3 of you doing something.
    Aye defintly. We should defintly arrange it.

I agree.
    A session on a more or less regular basis would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatbabe View Post
    I agree.
    A session on a more or less regular basis would be great.
    Do I see the beginnings of a new small business here? I am quite envious of your artistic abilities - have always wanted to do this sort of thing. Good luck guys!