Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Reputation

Default Reputation

Hi,is there any way to be able to view all of the comments in your rep, other than just the last 5? I only just discovered it and would like to read them all.
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

Sorry, the last 5 is the limit.

Thanks, well now that I know they are there, I will have to keep a better check on them. Just out of curiousity, why only the five?
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

How come those posters who opt out of the reputation system can still effect the rep of those still in it? If they opt out then it should be that they are out altogether?
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Well I can't speak for other 'opt-outees' but I don't think I have given any reps since we were allowed to opt out of the system.