Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: THURSO V WICK QUIZ SPECIAL

Ma WeeGili, Sorry I was not up at 2.48am to reply to you sooner. What the crivvens are you doing woman, up at that time ?. The answer to your question is I dinna ken, thats just the way things are. . Anyway, to get back to the point, to every rule there is an exception, and just maybe in the case of Thurso your it !. . I'm taking Maggie up to Thurso for a holiday next week - do you think I should go in disguise in case I get a hammering? (Some of the residents might be taking all this seriously) Y'all have a nice day now. Davie

I disguise might be needed.

Then again... dunnae go lookin' too dodgey or ye'll be beaten up for that probably... just stay outta Wick though if ye're plannin' on wearing milk bottle glasses and a stick on moustache! They might no' take it too well either. Mind you the glasses might let them think it was an insult on their geekyness... I think Weekers must be proud of their geekyness - otherwise they'd try no' till act like geeks...

Have I a claim to fame?

I am looking to Guiness book records for confirmation here but is it a record to be booted ooot the chat room by 3 different mods on 3 seperate visits in 3 days?

Anonymous Guest

would ya PLEASE just tell him yes so we dinna have to listen till any more of his moaning

On 2002-02-10 01:22, WeeGili wrote:

would ya PLEASE just tell him yes so we dinna have to listen till any more of his moaning

he he he

Don't forget the Thurso vs Wick RIVAL QUIZ coming up this Sunday! It promises to be lots of fun.

Sassy, How could we forget the opperchancity to give these Thurso critturs (The Bloo Team) a richt good thrashing)

uh oh, didn't you hear the sad news? I've been using the cup as a thimble while mending my dainties, and I dropped it down the storm drain while crossing the street, and when I tried to retrieve it from that dark abyss, a delivery van crashed into the 2 cases and knocked them onto the neighbors roof. Not sure if the bottles are broken, but will check as soon as we finish sweeping up the broken glass.

Wow Sassy, it almost sounds like you drank the two cases, then threw the empties off the roof, and are now claiming to be home with the "flu". But don't worry, I'll keep it our secret. Gee, hope no one reads this......

Sassy, I had thought you were a better storyteller than this- .As pointed out by from good friend & collegue HW,it is transparently obvious that you have swallowed the 2 cases of Old Pulteney. This in itself is a heinous crime as it's the coorsest stuff you could find. More to the point is the disposal of the Quiz Trophy which is rightfully the property of the good people of Week. However all is not lost in this respect as my good friend and cousin Willie Mendoza Garcia Cheemag Chon Sitherland IIII, Chief of Police @ SFPD, Hall of Justice, 850 Bryant Street, has asked his officers to check out all pawn & loan shops in the Northern Ca area in an effort to retreive this valuable artefact. I hav already given him a description of the perp in this investigation. Additionally he has agreed to broadcast an appeal for witnesses to the crime on kpfa radio (94.1fm) and KALX Radio (90.7fm) over the next few days.

I hope you know a good lawyer cos your for the hoosegow on this one .

oh dear, please tell the police there is no need to check ma wee sewing basket...

Anonymous Guest

Sassylass

Are ye shoor it wis the sound of Crackin Bottles and know Crackin Cuppas?

Cos at's whit ye will be hearin on Sunday when the Tea in a Bowlers are crackin up cos the superior weekers are givin ye a right lashin at the quiz.

Anonymous Guest

Do ALL Weekers live in a dream-world like Alan ?

The countdown is on for the Thurso v. Wick quiz, tonight at 8:30. Wear your team colors if you like, Sassy and I will be sporting Blue and Gold for California.

Just a reminder that its all in good FUN. Good-natured ribbing is encouraged, and keep it light.

The winning team will be awarded the esteemed Virtual Cup which will be signed in invisible ink with the Town Name.

May the bestest team win!

Anonymous Guest

I am just wondering can anyone play in the quiz tonight?

Susan

Anyone can join in - as soon as you enter - either pick red for wick or BLUE FOR THURSO.

Hope you can join in - see you at 8.30

Well done to the both teams for competing in the quiz. Wick for being the victors and Thurso for being sporting whilst coming in second place.

Thanks must also go to HelenW and Sassy for being the hostesses.

Well done to all!

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, my screen froze not long after the quiz began! Just think! The course of history could have been changed, had I been able to get back in! Perhaps I could have helped Thirsa defeat Week!

Dream on Kay - another fantasy!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast