Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: THURSO V WICK QUIZ SPECIAL

Anonymous Guest

Wouldn't GREEN be a better colour for you Thurso folkies? Envy and all that!

I was thinking maybe white for Thurso so the white-washing they get isn't so noticeable.

Or maybe, wear nothing at all, cos they've got a bare-faced cheek even contemplating winning.

I will of course appologise after should the need arise.

Is anyone running a book?

With Doolally and me how could Wick lose!!

THE DATE HAS BEEN SET - 17TH OF FEBRUARY USUAL TIME 8.30PM - THIS WILL GIVE THE WICKERS TIME TO FIND A BOOK - ITS ONLY FAIR THEY SHOULD BE GIVEN A CHANCE- HAS THE WICK TEAM PICKED A COLOUR YET?

PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT WW3 MUST NOT BREAK OUT AND ANYONE GOING OVER THE TOP WILL BE DISQUALIFIED (please do not spoil it for others)

ANYONE CAN JOIN IN, BUT THEY MUST PICK A SIDE TO PLAY IN - AND NO CHANGING SIDES HALF WAY THROUGH

THERE WILL BE ONLY 30 OR SO QUESTIONS AND MAY THE BEST THURSO TEAM WIN

ALL THE BEST TO BOTH SIDES

Well I reckon the Wick team should be the Red team. It is said, that red excites our senses and is the colour of sensuality, joy and desire. It evokes exuberance, speed and action.

There....that kinda covers the Wick team nicely.

As for the Thurso (Blue) team thats just a boring old cold colour. I'm sure everyones heard the expression, "Once in a Blue Moon," that'll be the only time Thurso wins.

......red excites our senses and is the colour of sensuality, joy and desire. It evokes exuberance, speed and action.

Yes Doolally all the qualifications you need to get on mastermind -

Anonymous Guest

I'm ROFL!

The dictionary gives blue as a colour and also LIVID & DEPRESSED. I guess that the Thurso team will be both of these by late on 17th Feb. There is still time to back down folks, yer gonna feel like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

It sounds like Sassy and I will be busier than one-armed paperhangers, trying to keep the fecht under control.

Helen

You know there will be no trouble from me and the Thurso Team, but I would keep an eye on the Wickers. They have a reputation for trouble, especially that Betty (ring leader).

Yours Humbly

Angy (your bestest mate)

A blatent attempt to curry favour with the ring-mistress!. The community at large is well aware that our Betty is a gentle, well mannered young soul. If I was a betting man, which I'm not, I'd go odds on for one of these coorse Thurso weemin to be "Willie Woodburned" by close of play.

Me???

Curry flavour people

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: acameron on 6-Feb-2002 6:37pm ]</font>

Anonymous Guest

Is it equal numbers in each team then or what? Surely thats the only fair way!

Although I don't suppose it really matters how many you Thurso lot have, your going get your butts whipped whatever!

Would have u all stymied with me quessies so AC still want some more..think it will take more than a ringmaster to sort this! prefer banana flavour people mesel

On 2002-02-06 18:36, acameron wrote:

Me???

Curry flavour people

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: acameron on 6-Feb-2002 6:37pm ]</font>

Anonymous Guest

Dinna worry about the number playing on the Thurso team.. but I am sure AC, Highlander, Gleeber & WeeGili will be there to keep them company. And also to stop them from falling asleep waiting for one of the Weekers till answer a question..

Anonymous Guest

Good one, WeeGili!

Good Morning WG, ma wee honey. I knew fine you would'nt be able to keep the peace for long.

Kathleen Guest

I will be there for the quiz. Playing on the Wickers side of course since hubby is a Wicker. Do we get extra points since Feb. 17th is my Birthday????

Naw, that ain't fair - I never got extra points for any quiz when it was my birthday!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast