Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: THURSO V WICK QUIZ SPECIAL

THE GAUNLET HAS BEEN THROWN DOWN - THERE WILL BE A THURSO v WICK QUIZ SPECIAL - WATCH THIS SPACE FOR DETAILS

THERE IS HOWEVER A REQUIREMENT FOR SOMEONE (NEUTRAL OF COURSE) TO MAKE UP QUESTIONS. ANYONE INTRESTED IN DOING THIS????

Does Week include Pultneytoon? Ive only met wan weeker in my life, the rest are all from pultney. Hows at??

OK - THE MIGHTY FORCE OF THE USA HAS BEEN KIND ENOUGH TO BE THE QUIZMASTERS FOR THE QUIZ - HELENW AND SASSYLASS (LOVELY LOVELY LASSIES FORM CALIFORNIA) ARE THE QUIZMASTERS.

ps. They are really great lassies, the best even

The quizmistress rules that Pulteneytown is to Wick what Springpark is to Thurso.

Also asking that folks declare their town/team at the beginning of the quiz, so there will be no changing horses in midstream. Not that there would be any, er, cheetin.

P.S. What are you guys doing sleeping? Hey, get up, its only 4:20 a.m.! Slackers....

On 2002-02-01 01:20, acameron wrote:

OK - THE MIGHTY FORCE OF THE USA HAS BEEN KIND ENOUGH TO BE THE QUIZMASTERS FOR THE QUIZ - HELENW AND SASSYLASS (LOVELY LOVELY LASSIES FORM CALIFORNIA) ARE THE QUIZMASTERS.

ps. They are really great lassies, the best even

I think I've just been buttered up one side and down the other...

Volunteer for quiz questions. At the risk of being forever ridiculed in chat room I have a large collection of quiz questions, including some wacky ones if needed, and all without any swearwords, I promise. How many wanted and how soon ?

WOW...free quiz questions? That's a very generous offer. Do you realize that if you donate q's, you cannot play in that game? Cos that would be CHEATING, and there is NO CHEATING allowed in my quizzes. I emphasize ...NO CHEATING allowed!

love, Sass

Sassy, what on earth are you doing up at this time of the morning? It must be 3.45am in Ca!

OMG my clock must be broken...

Hi peepul, This is a good idea and having no allegiance to either of the communities involved I will accept any offer to compete for the winning team. The wifie in Ca who classes Polteny wi Springpark will get one h*** of a hammering if she shows her big toothy face in Week (me thinks ). More night shift beckons so I'm off to me beddie again.

From a THS pupil point of view...

There is already too much tention in the divide between Wick and Thurso. It's a shame to split the message board community fold up in the same way!

Ok, shut up, Ms A...

On 2002-02-01 11:59, sassylass wrote:

OMG my clock must be broken...
    Well, it must still be broken, because you are still logged on at 7am PST!

Suffering from insomnia?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DrSzin on 1-Feb-2002 3:15pm ]</font>

insomnia earlier...on my way to work now

and now I know there is no hiding from the eyes of Szin

Well, don't fall asleep at the wheel!

When will this quiz be on ??

Anonymous Guest

Dinna worry Ame there has always been so called tension between Wick & Thurso, but I will admait that weekers are fine people just like us...efter all if it wisna for the "Weekers" we would have nothing tilllaff aboot

Wick against Thurso!! Dinna make me laugh....everyone already knows that the Wickers will win hands down.

OMG....maybe I shouldna have said that!!

Doo, your cheerfully neutral quizmistresses will decide who wins and who LOSES. Didn't yer grannie ever tell you not to count yer chickens before they hatch? LOL

A question for the teams: Are there town/team colors? Green for the hope of spring? Yellow for daffs? Grey for sky and stone? Silver for what me and sassy will earn in bribes? oooops...

DATE AND TIME OF THURSO V. WICK QUIZ TO BE ANNOUNCED AS SOON AS ME AND SASS CAN FIGGER IT OUT.

Anonymous Guest

On 2002-02-01 04:27, htwood wrote:

The quizmistress rules that Pulteneytown is to Wick what Springpark is to Thurso.

Also asking that folks declare their town/team at the beginning of the quiz, so there will be no changing horses in midstream. Not that there would be any, er, cheetin.

P.S. What are you guys doing sleeping? Hey, get up, its only 4:20 a.m.! Slackers....

When did Pulteney Town become a burden to Wick?

Helen

Although I might be hammered by my Thurso team mates - I am nominating the colour Blue for the Thurso team - There!!!, the weekers can pick ther own colour, can I suggest Yellow

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast