Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Baby seal on Wick river

Default Baby seal on Wick river

We were out enjoying the spring weather today and noticed this baby seal that looked as if it was also enjoying the onset of spring.
    The video was taken from the doctor's surgery car park.

A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Tilly Teckel Guest

Cracking video Kev -well spotted! I saw a seal around there about a week ago and my other half didn't believe that they would come that far up the river. Think the one I saw was full-grown though - maybe it was mam?

Exclamation

Since seals pup around August/Harvest time, this seal would be at least 5/6 months old...hardly a baby!
    "Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with 100% fatality." R.D.Laing

Cracking video!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaldtimer View Post
    Since seals pup around August/Harvest time, this seal would be at least 5/6 months old...hardly a baby!
    Comon seals pup from around the end of June until around August,grey seals from October to around December x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

awwwwww soooooo cute ........ I saw a pup up near the main bridge by Mckays last year