Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: The Clinic

Default The Clinic

Strange name for a film that's not really about a clinic.

Inspired by true events this film is about a couple on their way to spend xmas with her family, stay the night at a motel and the pregnant Beth is abducted and whisked away while her fiancee has popped out.

When Beth wakes up every mothers worst nightmare comes true and she has to fight for the survival of her baby which has been taken from her.

I heard a few bad reviews of this film but I found it quite gripping. The suspense kept me watching, the acting was good overall and while I wouldn't exactly class it as a horror film it is certainly a horror story.
    The ending has a couple of good twists to it too.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

I have that ready to watch, wasnt sure about it but will watch it this week and report back
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

ok so i FINALLY got round to watching this and i have to say i was quite impressed with it! I wouldnt see it so much as a horror, i actually found bits quite sad (being a mother i got all hormonal lol)

Definetely worth a watch though
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!