Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Pub is now open

Double vodka and coke please!

Glad to see you Zippy,i think Phoenix has gone home, come on join in with the karaoke.......Don't stop me now...........
    Always remember your unique, just like everyone else

Why did she go home? Party pooper

Quote Originally Posted by porshiepoo View Post
    Paris wants it back!

Billy don't be a hero don't be a fool with your life............la lala la laaaaaa.
    Billy don't be a hero, come back and make me your wiiiiiiiiiiiiiife, la la la lalala, and when billy started to gooooooooooohoooooooo

And when Billy started to goooooooo, she said keep your priddy head loooowwww, Billy don't be a hero come back to meeee.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Why did she go home? Party pooper
    Maybe she'll be back out tomorrow night, i'm of home myself now i think...i'm gonna have some hangover in the morning .....
    Always remember your unique, just like everyone else

'We had joy we had fun, flickin' bogeys at the sun..........

I just had a peek in the window of the chat room. Quite a party going on in there as well. But the bar keep at the pub is much better looking than the one on duty over there.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    I just had a peek in the window of the chat room. Quite a party going on in there as well. But the bar keep at the pub is much better looking than the one on duty over there.
    Shucks canuck, you had too many......

I just had a profound realization. Pultneytooner, after an evening at your pub a patron can delete her posts the next morning and poof, there goes the headache!

I just had a profound realization. Pultneytooner, after an evening at your pub a patron can delete her posts the next morning and poof, there goes the headache!

hehehe, if only we could do that in real life?

Quote Originally Posted by footie chick View Post
    sorry gave the waccy baccy to Bingobabe ages ago hasn't been seen since
    What? Pot in my hoose & I wasnt informed, why? I cant smoke it anyway coz o drug tests but some of my old pals do

Quote Originally Posted by weeboyagee View Post
    ..........a thread about a pub on the org and me not contribute - aye right!!! Reghead - you shouldn't be in the pub - you can't hold yer drink and everyone make sure he stays off the potcheen!! "Boring less powerful cars"?? Less powerful?? Now that's boring - want a shot o' mine??

Bowl of Frosties and a large Bacardi please,...... and I don't care the time of the day it is served - I head for the Land of the Maple Leaf in three weeks and the body will be confused anyway!

WBG
    And here I thought the beverage of choice was Molson Ice. Hmmm ANOTHER trip to the LCBO!!

Gosh, malcolmdog, great to see you. Here I was about to pack it in for the night and you came through the door. Sit for a moment. This round is on me. Then we will go help design that new org tartan.

Gosh, malcolmdog, great to see you. Here I was about to pack it in for the night and you came through the door. Sit for a moment. This round is on me. Then we will go help design that new org tartan.

That a promise?

"A family tree can wither if nobody tends it's roots"

I think I will have another cold one! Hopefully it will improve my vision, missed your post!!

Hey what a good idea - a caithness.org tartan!
    We could all have a few bevvies on here then get doodling!

BTW Paris was so bladdered last night she still hasn't surfaced yet.
    That'll teach her to stay off the sauce - she's gonne be soooooooo hungover.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Go waken her up; tell her she is missing her holiday!!!

She's up and on the sauce again!!!!!!!!!!!!.............and eating me out of house and home. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can I entertain this greedy, alchoholic woman??????????

I just woke up (Im on nightshift) Scotland are 6-0 up v Faroes, So Ill have another Stella Pultneytooner please

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast