Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Pub is now open

ooooohhhh Go on then give us a vodka and coke mmmmmm maybe a blue wicked, Decisions,Descisions,

Quote Originally Posted by Bingobabe View Post
    ooooohhhh Go on then give us a vodka and coke mmmmmm maybe a blue wicked, Decisions,Descisions,

Hubby has already made your mind up for you lol, he keeps ordering blue wicked
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by changilass View Post
    Are you gonna share your reasons for celebrating, or is it on a need to know basis. Whatever it is congratulations and have a good time
    Thanks for the congratulations changlisas hic! Have a drink with me! hic Its too soon to tell yet hic........Im not pregnant if thats waht your all thinking hic...........at least i dont think I am, if I am its a miracle and wed need to let the Vatican know hic Oo ps Im all ove rthe place hic Footie chick you been at the waccy baccy hic Mr @ Mrs BB have anohter drink your glass is looking a bit empty hic ............hey candyfloss see the french market's back next week pancakes? white wine? Oooohh Noooo better behave hic nice pub this

sorry gave the waccy baccy to Bingobabe ages ago hasn't been seen since
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

Quote Originally Posted by footie chick View Post
    sorry gave the waccy baccy to Bingobabe ages ago hasn't been seen since

I thou ght you said you had the mu nchies footiechick hic hic Its gone awful quite in here whe res everyo ne gone..........to the pub I suppose hehe hic hic Ill have another Bacardi and coke please thankyou ...........

this is the best pub I haven't paid for one yet! double bacardis for myself and phoenix
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

Quote Originally Posted by footie chick View Post
    this is the best pub I haven't paid for one yet! double bacardis for myself and phoenix
    Cheers footiechick hic.........I wish the pl ce would li ven up a bit could do with a bit o f a sing song or a dance You any good at singing? hic hic oops I ve taken a wo bbly again.....

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    Cheers footiechick hic.........I wish the pl ce would li ven up a bit could do with a bit o f a sing song or a dance You any good at singing? hic hic oops I ve taken a wo bbly again.....

The night is young phoenix, your eager.
    Chilled bottle of stella for me please.

I only sing when the bar is wanting emptyed
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

Quote Originally Posted by angela5 View Post
    The night is young phoenix, your eager.
    Chilled bottle of stella for me please.
    Hello angela5 long time no see.........

Talking

Can you see me phoenix hiding in the corner? oh, i thought i was well disguised. Bring me over a stella or 2 and i might think about singing later.

I was just thinking the same thing, good to see you back Aye, i noticed the markets coming back again, eek.I thought everyone might think you had a bun in the oven when you said you were celebrating.
    Always remember your unique, just like everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by candyfloss View Post
    I was just thinking the same thing, good to see you back Aye, i noticed the markets coming back again, eek.I thought everyone might think you had a bun in the oven when you said you were celebrating.
    Cheers candyfloss, for a minute there i thought All of that message was for me.
    A bun in the oven!! EEK!

Quote Originally Posted by angela5 View Post
    Cheers candyfloss, for a minute there i thought All of that message was for me.
    A bun in the oven!! EEK!
    Lol, I was talking to Phoenix at the same time hic, i think i've had a bit too much to drink now, i better go and lie down in a corner for a wee while.

You been hiding in the corner all this time angela5???????? Ill get your stella and hopefully youll be singing before the nights out.......noooo buns in nooo ovens candyfloss.........hic

Yahooooo..... i've just noticed i've got another little green box The drinks are on me everyone

Ooooh...hurrah! I haven't missed everything tonight! Just an appletise for me, please. Nice place in here...and what's that music playing on the jukebox?
    The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea. ~Isak Dinesen

its fri nite am in the mood for a cocktail. maybe a cheeky v or cosmopolitan. who am i kidding will try most drinks once. better get a pint for hubby. does anyone fancy a game of pool. must go put a tune in the jukebox.
    no amount of darkness can drive out darkness
    only light can do that.

Lol, I was talking to Phoenix at the same time hic, i think i've had a bit too much to drink now, i better go and lie down in a corner for a wee while.
    Wake up, e' karaoke is startin'...
    Mibbe get chobbers in a whiley till play us a tune.

Eh ! What !
    Right i'm awake now Anybody seen Phoenix, it's gone quiet in here, hic......

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast