Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would like to offer my service ..

Done my first local today, Was a picasso which i washed, clayed, washed again, put bilberry on the wheels and agitated, took about 95% of the tar off the car which was really contaminated, Used about half a clay bar on it! Clayed for about an hour and a half the tar was that bad, wheels were badly stained with brake dust but a good improvement on the tar

Quote Originally Posted by upolian View Post
    Not having a pop but there are companies around here including myself offering this service,i have to pay good money to comply with regulations and specific insurance before i can even touch a car,to use a vehicle going to a job you need a traders insurance they wouldn't touch me under 25 so your vehicle for this would be in excess off 4grand!! I know your intentions are good but when i read it i think it's an on the side job,i don't mind competition but if your not fully setup as a business and not complying to regulations set out for this trade i'm going to get slightly annoyed by it i'm sure the others will also who are trying to make a living out this job,as said i know your intentions are good buddy,you should think about going self employed and starting a business!
    Ive seen upolians work recently and poor would be too good a word for it he ended up givin the man his money back! seems youre wasting your time with all that insurance mate! i done it for him in the end

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12