Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Houston family history

Smile Houston family history

Hi my family originate in wick my great great grandfather was james houston dob 1833 his wife was christina houston the children i have for them is my great gran janet houston born 1872 and her brothers and sisters nancy,ann,david,james,john,william and george houston if anyone has any info it would be most appreciated i am looking for living relatives as i have just had my complete genealogy done by a professional

thanks

Hi I have the same family members as you, I live in Australia my maiden name was HOUSTON

Default Hey

Hi this is great who is it your initially related toHope to hear from you soon Thanks Pauline

Good Evening . I have the same family names. My search is with John Smith Houston married to Catherine Finlayson Harper

Default Hey

Yes I know these names too where do you live now never thought I would get any replies Thanks Pauline Rae

Good afternoon
    I am in Vancouver, BC. And You?

Hi I live. In Falkirk Scotland I am 28 my father is Richard burnett Rae his mother was a Houston

Hi I live. In Falkirk Scotland I am 28 my father is Richard burnett Rae his mother was a Houston