Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Labradors puppies for sale

Quote Originally Posted by crustyroll View Post
    Oh, oh, oh and before I forget, breaking news....

I will be breeding my bitch later in the year so I'll expect every one of you that thinks differently to strip me to the bone and set me on fire when it's my turn.......
    Oh my God how dare you spend the last week slating me! Breeding again this year? Didnt you say you breed last year? I certainly hope it isnt the same bitch! I am no expert but even I find that disgusting and cruel!
    Hope you advertise them properly crustyroll !

I will advertise them properly but as I have a waiting list I'll have to see..

It's not the same bitch...I wouldn't be so cruel either...but I had wanted to keep a bitch last year and it didn't work out that way, so I'm breeding this year and want to keep a bitch.
    Last edited by crustyroll; 01-Mar-11 at 17:44.
    "I ask forgiveness continuously for I know he knows, somethings just have to be experienced"

I'm sure you are vetting prospective homes chatterbox and I dont want to get into this but would just like to add a little something.

I just recently spoke to someone who purchased a lab less than a year ago, now granted this person was completely clueless about labs and how to bring up a lab pup. This person told me this pup gets walked off its legs daily to 'calm' it down gets to run up and down stairs daily, jumps off high platforms etc....... and further more tells me they have no time to train this pup. I was shocked that the breeder did not identify this and further more did not give a puppy pack giving guidelines on what a pup should and should not do in its first couple of years ie no long walks, care considered to its joints etc. I suggested to they he stop all the long walks and seek some training where they will get some advice but I cant help thinking the damage is already done.

I had a lab who died at the grand age of 14 and I put that down to great care taken in its early life, same with my 6 year old now.

Its one thing people just wanting a cute little lab pup (and by jove they are adorable) but this is irresponsible ownership and irresponsible breeding at its worst.

I'll take cover now!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234