Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: zoe's cattery

Default zoe's cattery

can anyone tell me if zoe's cattery is still in business? it's been ages since i've needed it. is it still run by zoe? thanks.

when we drove past last week,it had a new sign up,can t remember the name but it was still a cattery.the house was definatly sold,so must be someone new running it.

The new people that moved in are still doing the Cattery, think the sign says Hilltop Cattery now

should be the same number as before.

Hilltop Croft, East Mey, Thurso, Caithness KW14 8XL
    Tel: 01955 611332
    Last edited by divanp75; 15-Feb-11 at 17:40.

It's new folk that run it now. Really nice people, took good care of our cat

thanks i should go out to see them. mossburn cattery is now closed as the owners have retired...spoke to them tonight so that is definate. seems to be a gap in the market

Does anyone know if Zoe's cattery (aka hilltop cattery) is still open?

Not sure if it still is, but I took both my cats there in February this year, and although it was just for the day, because I had workmen in removing asbestos, the owners could not have been nicer or more accommodating, as they took them at very short notice. While my cats were there, there were another two cats there as well that required medication, and they were catered for as well. Honestly, I would highly recommend this cattery, I had a bad experience of a cattery where I used to live, so I do not say this lightly. Also, they are really reasonable, so I do hope they are still there !!