Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Ferret Found

Default Ferret Found

I was out for a walk today at Reiss Beach when I found an albino ferret hiding under a stone.
    It's a friendly wee thing and is very thin so has been 'living wild' for some time.

I've taken it home, fed it (it was really hungry!) and put it in a cage in my shed.

However, I can't keep it.

Can anyone help?

Default Ferret

Liz
    What sex is the ferret? I already have some ferrets (two girls and a boy), so may be able to give it a home. I take it your in the Reiss/Wick area?

Someone has already offered it a home.

Thanks anyway. Much appreciated!

I wonder if someone has dumped a litter of ferrets as one was found at Ackergill Beach last week and a couple of days later some schoolkids found another one on the rocks between Ackergill and Reiss.

I did think the one I found had been dumped!

The poor wee thing was emaciated and dehydrated and would certainly have died.

Hope there aren't any more!

Do you know what happened to the others KitKat?

I hope the person who did this can sleep at night. No, actually I hope they can't! To put such lovely little creatures through such an ordeal is unforgivable!!!!!!!!

i agree with you liz