Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Boxer Puppies

hi jac tried to send you a private msg but wouldnt send wud you send me your mobile number s i can get in touch for seeing the pups xxxx

Hi every-one

Roxy is doing GREAT.. she is loving being pampered so much, but she is responding great to her medication and loving being a mummy. she is eating and drinking normally now - but forget water when she knows theres milk around lol. and putting her brother in his place - poor deano petrified of her, lol

i'll get new pics up tomorrow
    jac

So chuffed that Roxy is making such a good recovery and able to enjoy her lovely puppies.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

That's such a relief to know that all is well with Roxy and her brood and thank's for the update, Jac.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

tonight 2 puppies have been picked for their new forever homes, a wee girl will be going to castletown and her new name is Tia and a bruiser of a boy will be going to Thurso and be called Denver, so glad its friends that are having them so we can see them often, at least we have them for another 10 weeks!!!!
    jac

hi everyone,

thought I would update u all on Roxy & her puppies...

well im delighted to say ALL 9 puppies survived and so did Roxy, we have a very touch and go 1st week with her, she nearly left us a few times but pulled through and was an exellant mum. we only have 1 puppies left, although she still has 4 with her, 1 we are keeping - a white boy called Romulus, 1 destine for Stonehaven next saturday, 1 hopefully for Thurso and a wee boy I have called Skip just now, he has a slight heart murmour but is a fistey wee thing. i have some great photos on my phone but I dont know how to get them on here - my daughter did last ones but she is in australia!!

i'll post the pics when i can.. and a big thank you for all the messages to see how Roxy was ..
    jac

donss Guest

Great result: so glad they all did well.... know you must have have your hands full these last few weeks: Well done you!

Aw so glad to hear all survived and found homes,was thinking about this thread the other day.Cant wait to see the pics..

Really chuffed to hear that Roxy has recovered well and that all her babies are fine.

Skip's heart murmur might well heal in time.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

I picked Roxy jnr. up on friday night and we are all delighted with her, she was a bit peepy last night but is settling in very well.
    All the puppy's where looking great and very happy.

Quick shot of wee Roxy from this morning.

ahhh Martin she is looking great!!! glad ur family is happy with her... we only got Maisie left, she is away to stonehaven on saturday!!
    jac

Aw she is soooo gorgeous!

That really is one gorgeous pup. Im so glad that they are all ok especially mum. Was worried for you all at the time but brill news they are all well x

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234