Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boxer Puppies

oh think her times has actually come --- she been panting hard now since 3am. and has competely wrecked her bad but no sight of a puppy yet!!
    jac

donss Guest

What a drama; This is turning into a soap opera.... tell her to hurry up! We want to see the pups.... lol

lol i just want a nights sleep!!!!!
    jac

thought I would update this --- Roxy has been in labour over 12 hours but vet was worried that she wasnt making any progress even after a jab so she in now in middle of a C section to try saving her puppies!!! its been the hardest hour of my life, so just waiting for Fiona (Vet) to give me a call to say I can go back up to her..
    jac

OMG you must be frantic hope Roxy and pups are ok, keep us posted xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aw hope all goes well.xxx

Had been quietly ignoring your thread ... until a few minutes ago. Now read all the posts and am on tenterhooks. Hope all is going well?

Best of Luck to you and Roxy, I hope it all turns out well.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

oh god i hope they are all ok and mum is alright too xxx

I hope mum and all her babes are okay.. Ive been keeping an eye on this, wasnt what i expected to hear.. It must be so stressful for you all

Thinking of you Jac and keeping fingers crossed for you,'Roxy' and pups xx

Default Roxy

I have been following your progress on the Org, Roxy, I hope you are doing OK and you get through this fine.
    You are in good hands with Fiona.

Casper. xx

A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Thinking of you and hope everything will be okay.

Love the photo Kevin. xx
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Oh Casper has brought a smile back to my face.... love the pic

WELL, we have 9 -- yes I did say 9... lovely very big puppies, all are doing great, and we didnt lose any of them.. we have 6 dogs and 3 bitches. 7 are shades of brindle -- ranging from tan to dark brown.. and we have 2 complete white dogs with no traces of any colour.

I wish I could say the same about Mum, she took a turn for the worst during her op, and the vets had to work a bit on her. I took the puppies home at 5pm but Roxy had still not come round from her anisetic, last update from the vet was that she was holding her own, and not out the woods 50/50 chance of pulling through at moment!!! but hopefully if she can make it to midnight we are going to take her home as she might settle better in her own suroundings, and having her babies close by but next few days are going to be tuff.

puppies are now squeeking away and roxy's brother just fasinated watching them, he gives them a lick every now and then..

well I will keep u all updated when i get any news...

thanks for all ur conserns xxx
    jac

So pleased to hear the pups are doing well but so very sad that Mum is struggling. Hoping so very much that all will be well.

So pleased that pups are ok and prayers for mum, I am not telling my daughter about your whites, I have only ever had whites and miss them dreadfully but I have 3 whippets now and NO MORE DOGS, everyone must remind me of this OK lol.
    I really hope you don't have to hand rear it is a very tiring process.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

Really, really hope that Mum will be okay. Glad the puppies are doing well.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

we now have Roxy home, she is so weak... and bleeding quiet bad but vet thinks she will settle better at home. all puppies are now in with her in bed although she not bothering too much with them she is sniffing them and looks up when they squeek. ill try to get some pics up tomorrow.

oh unicorn -- ill send pics of our 2 beautiful PURE WHITE boys, they not got any markings on them and they are biggest in the litter, hubby calling them Romulous and Reamus lol
    jac

oh yes please!! so tempted to have one but dont think my lanlord would think the same...

OH wow 9 puppies, hope mum is doing ok and starts to feel better now she is back at home with you all looking after her. Let us know how she gets on.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast