Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Boxer Puppies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wink Boxer Puppies

My lovely girl due to have her puppies in a weeks time, by the size of her think its baby elephants she is having. I wish I knew how to put pics on here, I can't beleive my little baby is going to have her own babies.

she is dark brindle, and her boyfriend is red.... so patiently waiting now to see how many babies she will have and what colours they will be --- holidays booked from work lol

I will try getting some pics up soon
    jac

Good luck with them, boxers are fantastic family pets, I still miss my old girl.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

THX, I have 2 at the moment, a brother & sister, wouldnt part with them for the world. I got my 1st boxer when I was 17, then a dalmation and although I loved my dalmation, saddly he could never replace the boxer, so was delighted when the family bought me my wee girl, and within days I had to put the dalmation to sleep. I cried so much my hubby went and got me her brother- hence why i have 2. Im going to find it so hard parting with the puppies!! lol oh can see me needing a bigger house yet!!
    jac

oh i cant wait either! i miss mine so much i had t orehome him a year ago and i still miss that potty boy, would love to have one again amsooooo itchy .i hope everything will go smoothly for you ( well all of you|!!)

Question

So are the puppies a result of brother/sister matings?
    "Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with 100% fatality." R.D.Laing

Have you tried using Photobucket to upload your photos? Would love to see them!
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Quote Originally Posted by Aaldtimer View Post
    Lol i hope not!!! I love a boxer. Cant wait to see them x

Quote Originally Posted by Aaldtimer View Post
    GOD no -- her brother was dressed at 6 month to ensure no accidents between them. she found a lovely boyfriend names "Max", he is 8 year old and it was love at first sight between them lol.. no link between them as all.

well today she finding things so uncomfy, and her brother cant understand why she is not interested in playing with him.. i have taken holidays from my work as of today to make sure i am with her all the time now, vet thinks she will go close to the 17th but from her today i dont think these puppies want to wait that long.. lol
    jac