Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: tarot, palmestry,psychic, medium

Default tarot, palmestry,psychic, medium

Well has anyone been to any in caithness and which, who, and results

Default hi

ive been to white witch of watten a few years ago she said i was going to go abroad on holiday and it would be amazing. I did the following year. I went to a lady in John Groats who said i would go back into Education and i thought at the time nooo way i need to have my job. two years later i am in full time college,
    A smile is worth more than a million pounds and it sure dont hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by bingo1 View Post
    ive been to white witch of watten a few years ago she said i was going to go abroad on holiday and it would be amazing. I did the following year. I went to a lady in John Groats who said i would go back into Education and i thought at the time nooo way i need to have my job. two years later i am in full time college,
    hi, can you give me a contact for the white witch of watten please. thank you

Results are the same for any of these types, you leave for the poorer with your head full of nonsense that they have made up on the spot.
    W.A.T.P.

ive been to white witch of watten a few years ago she said i was going to go abroad on holiday and it would be amazing. I did the following year.
    A truly astounding prediction, and well worth the money. Who would have guessed it eh? A holiday!

Quote Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
    can you give me a contact for the white witch of watten please.
    I think she only works panto seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
    hi, can you give me a contact for the white witch of watten please. thank you
    You will not need a contact number for she is a psychic, therefore she should know you want to contact her and she should phone you.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

In our politically correct day and age, is the term medium not now discriminatory towards charlatans who are anything but medium? What if you are a large lady (or bloke....), or even a petite one? Should they even be getting referred to by the size of their waist?

I always use Clinton Baptiste, still, never gotten the Lotto numbers.

She told me I would go to Tesco within a week. She was spot on! I'd recommend her to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by secrets in symmetry View Post
    She told me I would go to Tesco within a week. She was spot on! I'd recommend her to anyone.
    Ah... But did she know the opening hours?
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Alrock View Post
    Nobody, but nobody, knows Tesco opening times!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alrock View Post
    I don't know, but I think I'm getting the hang of this prescience business. I knew your post would be about Tesco's opening hours.

Quote Originally Posted by secrets in symmetry View Post
    I knew your post would be about Tesco's opening hours.
    Now we know you're lying!

Not quite lying, I am sure. Either SiS has mastered the art of quackery, or else he has carried out a statistical analysis of postings on 'e Org. In the case of the latter, a posting starting "Does anyone know....." will come along, on average, every 3.7 hours, a posting relating to general opening hours (non premises specific) every 2.1 days, and a posting in relation to Tesco opening hours every 0.43 weeks.

If he were smart, he could charge people £20 a pop to give them this information, and for a further £10, deliver the bad news that one day, the "customer" will unfortunataly die, though that will be nothing to do with him.

It's prescience - Caithness style. It happens every Groundhog Day....

That piece of Secret wisdom was free. The next will cost every forum member a fiver.