Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: playstation light of death

Default playstation light of death

Any users on here had the unfortunate case of this happening .mine is showing it ,but could poss be to much use lol
    where to she go ?

This is quite common, there is a instruction video on You Tube by Gilksy, search YLOD Gilksy. Although, this is apparently a temp fix at best .
    Just happened to me, got the Red Light of Death! Disaster!

ive used the temp fix .light bk on now
    where to she go ?

hi want a cbroken 1 to have a look at do you want to sell it

yeah i would be ,
    where to she go ?

If it needs another main board i dont think you can buy them new u would have to look for second hand one of ebay or look for a ps3 that just a faulty drive disk on ebay and buy that if the price is write and take the bits u need out if .
    My ps3 broke last week i was lucky it was just the blu ray rom got new one of ebay seems ok at the moment
    Consule in general run at very hot temp u can see why the pack up if ure a hard user.

i got the YLOD a few weeks ago. i have checked the youtube tutorials on how to fix but too be honest i dont have the patience or knowledge to fix this myself. does anyone know if there is anywhere locally it could be fixed?

I fix the redrings for £30.00